Best Accounting colleges in India || Highlights
|1.||Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi||Click|
|2.||Loyola College, Chennai||Click|
|3.||Christ College, Bangalore||Click|
|4.||St. Xaviers Mumbai||Click|
|5.||N. M. College of Commerce and Economics (NMCCE), Mumbai||Click|
|6.||The Symbiosis College of arts and commerce||Click|
|7.||St. Josephs, Bangalore||Click|
|8.||Hans Raj, Delhi||Click|
|9.||Gargi College, New Delhi||Click|
There are a number of choices for a student fresh out of school. A good number of Colleges in Our Country which provide a quality education to aspiring commerce students. These colleges are at best moderate and convey teaching which is not comprehensive and lacks structure. Mostly, the avg. student is always baffled which college to goal for since a very good college may have a high cut off and that does not and should not mean going for a low rung option.
There are some willing candidates who do not opt for graduation and simply do a CA Degree. However, this becomes dicey since CA is a compslicated course and thus a B.Com degree will mean a fall back just in case.
Thus, as per well-known opinion and polling the following maybe deliberated as amongst and consists of the Top Colleges on India:
Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi
SRCC, Delhi is the name itself is so esteemed that one does require to say that it stands for Shri Ram College of Commerce. In 1926, Shri Ram College of Commerce founded is affiliated to University of Delhi. Dr. PC Jain the present principal continues to be at the helm of this premier institution which year after year retains its top ranking in commerce.
The specialization of college is in the field of commerce and economics and offers undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses. The motto of the college is “from darkness lead me to light.” The college is deliberated to be one of the best commerce colleges in the country.
The Placement Cell of Shri Ram College of Commerce is broadly student-driven and consists of around 71 members working for the prosperity of the students and aiding them accomplish their goals. The cell provides articleships, internships, fellowships to the students. Students have knowledgeable visits from famous companies like best-consulting companies, the Big 4’s in Audit, specialists in finance.
Companies such as J.P Morgan, Deloitte, KPMG, American Express, Accenture, Ernst & Young, Uber, Viacom, take part in Campus Placement of the College.
- Library:- The college has a library that is a two-storey facility with books that are necessary for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. The facility uses the Library Management Software (LMS) 'LibSys' version 7 and houses books on subjects including business, economics, humanities, and social sciences. The library also has a subscription to about 80 journals of national and international repute.
- Hostel- SRCC has a hostel for both boys and girls.
- Boys’ Hostel- A separate dining hall, common room, etc are available in the hostel premises. Mess facility that provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner is also available. Wi-Fi facility and laundry services are available for the hostel residents.
- Girls’ Hostel- A separate dining hall, common room, etc are available in the hostel premises. Mess facility that provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner is also available. Wi-Fi facility and laundry services are available for the hostel residents.
- Canteen- SRCC has a moderate canteen with cuisine/food items at reasonable prices for students. The canteen is also facilitated with air conditioners and a capacity of fifty people.
- Classrooms- The college premises has classrooms with LCD projectors, roll-down screens, air conditioners, green boards and a podium for faculty.
- Auditorium- The campus has a fully equipped auditorium with a seating capacity of over 750 persons.
- Physiotherapy Unit- The college has a physiotherapy unit at the Sports Complex for the students and faculty. This unit has an Electrotherapy Room and Exercise Therapy Room. Equipment for basic physiotherapy modalities like IFT u.s. TENS, Muscle Stimulator, SWD short move diathermy, Traction Machine, wax bath therapy and hydro collator are available in this unit.
- Fitness Centre/Gym- The gym is located inside the Multipurpose Hall in Sports Complex which has equipment like, gym ball exercises/ Swiss ball exercises, resistance band exercises, resistance machine exercises and stretching exercises. The Center also conducts classes for kickboxing, yoga and aerobics.
- Swimming Pool- The college provides a swimming pool facility to the students. Very limited colleges provide this facility to the students.
- Sports Complex- The campus has an air-conditioned sports complex and playground as per international standards.
- Bank Facility (ATM)- The college is having SBI Bank in the campus branch for students and faculty members.
- Stationary- In the college campus the stationary facility is present for students as well as the photocopy centre for the students.
- IT Infrastructure
- Convenience Store
- Parking Facility
The college provides Several Scholarships to Students who need financial support. Some of the scholarships are as follows:
- Envision Scholarship
- SRCC Students Union Scholarship
- M.C Shukla Scholarship
- All India Entrance Scholarship
- T.S Grewal Scholarship
- SRCC Alumni Association Scholarship
- Sultan Chand Trust Scholarship
- Manoj Kumar Memorial Scholarship
- Kanwar Lal Memorial Scholarship
Loyala College, Chennai
In 1925, in the form of Loyala College Chennai the Jesuits gifted India another fine educational institution. In 1978, Loyola College Chennai, granted the status of autonomy, it is affiliated to the University of Madras. While this college is not only for catholics, it keep up the old school Christian way of imparting knowledge.
The college offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral courses in Fields of Science, Arts, and Commerce. The research program offered by the college is the most popular among students of not only South India but across the India. In Southern India the sprawling campus of Loyola college is one of the best college campuses.
Loyola College Placements
There are usual campus recruitment drives organized on the campus and for the same different companies visit the campus. For further grooming of the students various Online Training Programs are conducted. Few of the recently visited companies are:
- Akshar Arbol Schools
- Real Foundations
- Sutherland and Many more
Current Placement Summary of the Loyola College Chennai:
- Training Given: 19
- Companies Visited: 100
- Recruited Students: 804 (100%)
- Companies Participated: 47
Loyola College provides various facilities and amenities to students and faculty which include learning resource centre, hostel, wifi, health centre, smart classroom, language lab, students recreation centre, food court, counselling centre etc. The detailed description of the facilities provided is mentioned below.
- Learning Resource Centre- LRC is equipped with 1,00,000 books, 96 journals, 9000 e-journals, and 2,00,000 e-books which provides knowledge to students in their academics. Other facilities like printing, scanning and photocopying facilities are also provided.
- WiFi- The college campus is provided with internet access of 200Mbps and is available for students 24x7.
- Health Centre- Health Centre is provided with a nurse and a general physician to provide any kind of medical treatment to students and faculty in any kind of emergency. The health care facilities are available for students and staff on all working days.
- Smart Classroom- All the classrooms are equipped with modern technological gadgets including LCD projectors, laptops etc which promotes easy and efficient learning.
- Language Lab- All the students are provided easy learning of English with language software applications.
- Students Recreation Centre- SRC provides students with indoor game facilities. The centres are equipped with lockers for both men and women separately and is a good place for relaxation for students.
- Food court- The food court inside the institute campus provides a wide range of cuisines including local, national and international flavour meeting the needs of students.
- Counselling Centre- The counselling centre provides counselling sessions and conducts training programmes to develop awareness regarding their mental health in a positive way.
- Hostel- Accommodation is provided to both men and women separately based on the availability of seats.
- Mentoring- All the students are provided mentoring regarding their academics and personal issues by trained faculty members. Students are provided counselling for any distress regarding their personal life or any problem faced by them in academics.
Get Updated Review ( Voice Based Alumni Feeback)
Check Review (Alumni Feedback) - Lovely Professional University - [LPU] – Click Here
Check Review (Alumni Feedback) - Amity University – Click Here
Check Review (Alumni Feedback) - UPES Dehradoon – Click Here
Check Review (Alumni Feedback) - SRM University Sonipat – Click Here
Check Review (Alumni Feedback) - Ansal University – Click Here
Christ College, Bangalore
With a great commerce department, Christ College which is currently renowned as Christ University is an amazing college. The results have been noteworthy even at the time when they were part of the Bangalore University.
Christ University is the first native Syrian Catholic religious assembled group in India. It is a Deemed Private University which is specifically popular for its undergraduate courses and has ranked among the top ten for Undergraduate courses in surveys accomplished by the India Today group. Every year, over 16000 students register in different Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs offered at Christ University. On the basis of the entrance exam conducted by the university admission to the courses has been done except for MBA. For MBA it considers GMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, or ATMA Scores.
At Delhi and Pune the university has two other off-campus facilities.
Christ University Placements
To explore new career avenues the placement cell of the university takes the initiative for graduates and postgraduates through visits to new companies and unexplored sectors. It also conducts pre-placement speech to provide the students an awareness into the company job profile, profile, CTC, career path, and more.
The University has advanced facilities that make campus recruitment an acceptable experience. A total of 1720 students were placed this year with different reputed companies such as Accenture, KPMG, ICICI Bank, Deloitte, Ernst & Young. For the MBA Program the highest CTC was offered by the Daily Hunt of INR 13 LPA.
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
- Alumni Associations
- Parking Facility
- Banks Facilities
St. Xaviers Mumbai
A college which require no introduction is St. Xaviers Mumbai which has made it a point to make a world of Men and Women who are not only able to perform of critical analysis but also creative thinking.
St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai is a private roman-catholic college affiliated to the Mumbai University. In the fields of Science, Arts, Business and Commerce the college offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate, and Diploma programs. Both merit and entrance based admissions are took place to these courses. For the entrance exam the cut off conducted by the college for the general category students ranges between 92-98 percentile.
St Xavier's College Mumbai Placement
The college has an exclusive Training & Placement Cell to work on the interests of the students as per their aspiration to opt their career paths after the due academic courses. The college conducts off-campus internship programs as well as on-campus recruitment sessions by various elite and reputed industries.
Every year, for the Campus Placement sessions many outstanding companies have been invited as the college provides the best placement opportunities to its students. Some of the prominent recruiting visitors of the college are such as Axis Bank, Accenture, SAP, Crisil, Mahindra & Mahindra, and many more like them.
St. Xavier's College Facilities
- Hostel: For senior male students college has a small hostel which can accommodate 60 students.
- Library: Over 133489 books has been consisted in College library out of which half are reference books. 62 national and 14 international journals and 6000 periodicals are also subscribes by College Library.
- Audio-Visual Centre: There are two audio-visual centers in the college, for Audio-Visual Instruction (SCAVI) there is the Smith Centre, with a seating capacity of 100, and the Multi-Media Room (MMR), with a seating capacity of 110.
- Classrooms: Classrooms have fiberglass boards, IT enabled accessories, and pull down screens.
- Counseling Centre: In the year 1954 , Counseling center was founded in order to provide information on various studies, professions in India and abroad
- Indian Music Group
- Economic Circle
- Xavier College Chorus
- Stats Society
- Sociology Academy
M. College of Commerce and Economics (NMCCE), Mumbai
Established in 1964, Narsee Monjee University was established by a Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM) trust with great credibility.
Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics (NMCCE), Mumbai is a Private College which is situated in the financial capital of India – Mumbai. It India, it is considered as one of the pioneering colleges of Commerce. The college is fully affiliated to the University of Mumbai and accredited to NAAC with ‘A’ Grade. In many disciplines and specializations it offers several courses at undergraduate land postgraduate level courses.
The laboratories of computer are well-equipped with 80 computers and Wi-Fi facility improve the learning process and empower the proper attend of University recommended courses. The seating capacity of the College of around 300 students with a total area of about 7,400 sq. feet, where learning and reading is a bliss. Besides, the library is updated regularly. The library has a collection of:
- Books – 38866 (Net total), 65696 (Gross total)
- Periodicals – 114 (85 journals, 25 Magazines)
- CD-ROMs – 307
- Newspapers -19
At a distance of a half-kilometer from the college the Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal has a common boy’s hostel and a girl’s hostel opposite Utpal Sanghavi School, which is also close to the college.
The Symbiosis College of arts and commerce
The Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce is the well-known of the Symbiosis group of educational institutions. The college is preparing up for assimilating some advanced techniques for education and with many foreign educational institutions has made collaborations.
Established in 1983 in Pune, Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce, under the aegis of the Symbiosis Institute. In Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Arts the college offers 3 year programs and in Master of Commerce, in addition to Diploma and Certificate courses in Liberal Arts college offers a 2 year program.
For the B.A. /B.Com. students it also offers ‘Degree with Honours’ programmes. On the basis of merit achieved in the qualifying examination admission to all the courses are made. Alongside the graduation programmes it now also offers the ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) course to authorize students with an international level certification.
Graduates from the college are placed in top-notch companies such as Wipro, Deloitte, etc with a median salary of INR 3.6 LPA.
Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce Placements
In the recent campus placement cycle a total of 412 students participated out of which 122 students got placements. For the last academic year the median salary package offered to these students was INR 3.6 LPA for undergraduate courses, and for Post Graduate Courses it was INR 4.15 LPA. After finishing the course most students choose for higher education.
The institute also organizes annual career counselling, out of which 212 students took benefit of last in the last academic year.
Some of the recruiters of the college include:
Ernst and Young
ICICI Prudential Bank
Teach for India
The college offers many scholarships, in addition to freeships and free studentship schemes. These Schemes are controlled by the various Central and State Governments as well as the Non-Government departments. A concise list of the same is given below:
- Government of India Post Matric e-Scholarship & Freeship
- Bharatratna Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Scheme
- RCSMSS Scholarship Sheme
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships
Some other scholarships candidates can apply to include:
- Arthik Durbal Ghatak Scholarship
- Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme
- Krantijyoti Savitrimata Phule Scholarship
- Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST children
- Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme
- Eklavya Arthik sahayy yojana
Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce Facilities
The college offers some of the facilities that include:
- Library: The library has a total area 2500 sq. meters (reading room and stack room) in a total of four floors. It houses a total of 39842 books, 46 journals, 27 magazines and 20 daily newspapers. It also has an online library available.
- Hostel: By college three hostels has been provided, out of them two are for girls while one is for boys. On the basis of merit achieved in XII the hostel preferences are allotted.
- Medical Insurance: Every student is covered under a unique group of medical insurance scheme for hospitalisation up to INR 50000 in case of non-accidental injuries INR 1,00,000 in case of traffic accidents.
- Sports: The college offers both indoor and outdoor games for the Students as per the guidelines of the Savitribai Phule Pune University. The games included are Cricket, Hockey, Tabletennis, Squash, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Football, Volleyball, Basketball, etc.
- Other facilities include a Xerox Centre, Gymnasium, Food Court, an ATM centre, Wifi Network, and Health Services.
St. Josephs, Bangalore
Established in 1882, St Joseph’s College Bangalore, Karnataka, is an independent higher education institution with the look at to provide education to the minority Catholic community of the area. By the UGC the college was granted College for Excellence‘(CE) status and accredited as A++ by NAAC. It is affiliated to the Bangalore University. Across various specializations St. Joseph College, Bangalore offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the field of Arts, Science, and Commerce. It also provides BCA, BBA, BSW, B.Voc. and diploma programs as well.
SJC Bangalore Placements
For interested students the office of Student Placement and Skill Development offers many programs like Employability Skills, Resume Writing Workshops, Entrepreneurship Skills, Aptitude Test, Fund Raising, On-time Mock Tests, and Start-Up Workshops, Personality Development, and Career Counseling.
Among many recruiters some are Exterior-Interior, Strands, Career Launcher, Deloitte, Briefing Bears, EgiPatachala, Baldwins Methodist College for Women, CACTUS, MGH, Million Minds, Cognizant, Walt Disney, SAP Labs and more.
Hans Raj, Delhi
Hans Raj, Delhi are always compete against each other for the spot. Thus, before selecting your college go through websites and rankings properly.
Established in the year 1948, Hansraj College (HRC) is a Public College affiliated to Delhi University which is located in Delhi itself. Hansraj College is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) Grade ‘A+’ and approved by The University Grants Commission (UGC).
The Institute offers several undergraduate, postgraduate and Certificate courses. On the basis of Merit Hansraj College Admission to these courses will be done.
Hansraj College Placements
On the basis of the marks acquired consistently over the years in their respective course Hansraj College New Delhi offers Placements to candidates.
- Library- The library comprises four sections : the Main Library, individual Departmental Libraries, the periodicals and the textbook sections. It has more than 1,35,000 books and subscription to 98 national and international journals. Searching/referencing of titles is almost totally computerised.
- Canteen- The canteen of the college accommodates 150 people at a time. A variety of quality food & beverages are served there at reasonable rates. A retail outlet of Nestle is situated right next to the canteen.
- Sports- The College has facilities for both outdoor and indoor sports and games. Between the college and the hostel premises the College has a huge sports ground and a basketball court. There is an indoor-badminton court and and indoor shooting range.
- Amphitheatre- There is an amphitheatre in the college which is used by students for various events like choreography, plays, skits etc. Students also use this platform for their cultural competitions and other such activities.
- Auditorium- There is an auditorium in the college which has a seating capacity of 600. It is used to organise various official, cultural and other events at the college. It has audio-visual equipment installed and good acoustics.
- Laboratories- All the laboratories of the college are well-equipped with latest equipment and apparatus to facilitate students with good practical environment along with theoretical learning. Chemistry Labs, Physics Labs, Electronics Labs, Computer Labs, Botany Labs, Zoology Labs are some of the labs in the college.
- Seminar Hall- The college has a fully air conditioned Seminar Hall with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment. The seating capacity of the seminar hall is around hundred. Often, the hall is used for seminars, debates, societies events, council meeting etc.
- Yoga Hall- There is a yoga hall in the institute which is used to conduct yoga activities. College community can go there and perform yoga anytime of the day. A trained yoga instructor has been assigned at the yoga hall.
- Hostel- The college has a boys hostel which can accommodate around 200 students. It has a common room,a multifaceted gym and arrangements for indoor and outdoor games. Dining facilities are also provided. Wifi connectivity is provided in the hostel.
- Medical- The college has a medical room with all the necessary first aid and a mobile stretcher. For providing proper first aid during emergencies a nurse has also been appointed. An on-call doctor also visits the medical room. A hospital is located within 500 metres from the college and the college is well-connected with it.
- Computing Facility- Computers with internet connection are available both for students and teachers in the library, staff room and computer labs. The whole campus is wifi enabled. The College has four well-equipped and computer laboratories.
Gargi College, New Delhi
Gargi College is one of the popular women colleges located on the south campus. In the south campus it is the only women inst. that offers education in elementary education in four streams Commerce, Arts, Sciences and a teacher training course. It is affiliated to Delhi University.
By the NAAC Gargi College was awarded ‘A’ grade and in the year 2019 NIRF ranked 12th at All-India level. The college imparts several Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Candidates should qualify as per the cut-off percentage declared by the college for admission to Gargi College.
Gargi College, Delhi has adequate infrastructure like a library which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. Students of Gargi College, Delhi can avail these facilities in their free time for their recreation.
- Sports: Sports facilities has been provided by the institute to encourage students to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
- Cafeteria: The college has a cafeteria that provides nutritious, healthy and hygienic meals and snacks to the students at a reasonable price to the students.
- Learning Resource Centre: The institution has a centre that has all kinds of text and reference books for the students and is a perfect place for book lovers.
- Auditorium: Gargi College, Delhi has an auditorium which is used in organising events and activities for the students.
- Laboratories: In order to apply their knowledge practically and gain exposure the institution has laboratories for the students. These laboratories are well equipped with the latest technologies and equipment.
- Book Store: The institute has a bookstore in its premises that has all the books, reference books and study materials of various subjects and provides them at a discounted rate. It also fulfills all the stationery requirements of the students of the college.
- Medical Room: In order to cater to the medical needs of the students the institution has a Medical Room which provides medical facilities to the students, staff and faculty.
- Seminar Hall: Institute has seminar hall which is used for conducting several functions, activities, guest lectures, programmes, and workshops for the students.
- Computer Laboratories: The institute has Computer Laboratories to satisfy all the computational and technological requirements of the students and the faculty.