- Vocabulary: Antonyms, Synonyms and Analogies.
- Proficiency: Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitution, Sentence Improvement, Rearrangement of Sentence in Paragraph, Rearrangement of Words in Sentence, Fill in the blanks and Cloze Tests.
- Usage Errors: Common Errors, Spotting Errors, Inappropriate Usage of Words and Spelling Mistakes (English Usage), Use of Correct Word.
- Comprehension: Paragraph will be given. Questions will be asked from that paragraph.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs:
- Events of National and International importance also covering current events in area of Economics, Science, Technology, Sports, Persons and Places, Static GK & Latest Happening, Books and Authors.
- Arithmetic (Number Theory): Number Systems, Surds and Indices, Square Roots, Fractions and Decimals, HCF and LCM, Simplification, Approximations, Ratio and Proportion, Average and Logarithms.
- Commercial Maths: Interest, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Partnership and Discounts.
- Mensuration: Areas and Volumes.
- Reasoning: Direction and Distance, Analogy, Classification (Odd Man Out), Coding Decoding, Number, Series, Relationships, Alphabet, Ranking and Time Sequence.
- Logic: Statements Assumptions, Arguments, Conclusions and Action.
General Aptitude Syllabus for ECE, EE, CS, IT, ME, CSE, IN, CE, CH
Verbal Ability: English grammar, sentence completion, verbal analogies, word groups, instructions, critical reasoning and verbal deduction.
Numerical Ability: Numerical computation, numerical estimation, numerical reasoning and data interpretation.
Exam Core-Technical (Engineering) Syllabus for ECE, EE, CS, IT, ME, CSE, IN, CE, CH