Topic We Cover: Top 10 Trending Scholarships for 12th Passed Students
1. Why Students Required Scholarship After 12th?
2. Scholarships after Class 12th
- College Admission Scholarship Application (CASA)
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards
- Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship
- National Scholarship Test (NST)
- PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students
- INSPIRE Scholarship
- AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls
- Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship
- Foundation for Excellence (FFE) Scholarship
- Indian Oil Academics Scholarship
3. National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) 2020
4. National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE)
5. NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for 12th Students
6. Raman Kant Munjal Scholarships For 12th
7. Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for Class 12 students 2020
8. Gandhi Fellowship 2020 After 12th
9. India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2020
10. Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Chandigarh
11. Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students 2019-20
12. Maidh Trust Scholarship After 12th
13. NIU Scholarship Cum Admission Test (NSAT)
14. Free Supply Of Text Book For Govt. And Aided Students, Delhi 2019-20
15. PRERANA Post Matric Scholarship For 12th SC/ST/OBC/EBC 2019-20
16. Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2019-20
17. MOMA Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2019-20
18. IndusInd Foundation Scholarship After 12
19. Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA) Poem/Song Contest 2019-20
20. Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students, Haryana
21. Loreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship
22. Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship, West Bengal 2020
23. AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2020-21
24. Combined Counselling Board Scholarships For 12th Passed
25. GP Birla Educational Scholarships 2020
26. SOME OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS FOR 12TH STUDENTS IN INDIA 2020-2021
- Vel Tech Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarships For 12th
Every year a variety of merit-based and non-merit based Scholarships after 12th Class are up for grabs.
As soon as a student finishes class 12th studies, the pressure of getting admission in the right course and college starts to build up at a fast pace. While selecting for the right college and course is very essential, one must also know that it forms the basis of your career ahead. It is true that the colleges charge a heavy fee these days, but one should consider it as an investment that can fetch you greater returns once you enter the professional world. On the other hand, after 12th class an alternative is to look for scholarships that can decrease the mental pressure of paying a large sum of money in your pursuit of higher education.
After 12th class the available scholarships can be of great help to freshers’ and especially those who are caught in financial constraints. Although taking up education loans is an option, Scholarship Options after Class 12th are more stable and secure as students are not necessary to pay back the amount awarded in scholarships.
Opportunities of Scholarship after class 12th are not much advertised as the case may be with education loans, however, if aware, meritorious students can make the most of them. We have compiled a list of different student scholarships after class 12th in India, its eligibility criteria, to help you get a complete understanding of the same.
Why Students Required Scholarship After 12th?
We all know for higher studies taking Admission in Govt Colleges is not a simple task, because of limited no. of seats & high cut off. Students have to look for suitable Private Colleges but they charged a very high fee compared to the govt colleges. Many times students need to compromise and go for C or D grade colleges as they cannot afford the fee. So we explored the best possible way to help students so that there should not be any financial constraints if they wanted to achieve their dreams.
The perfect suitable way to arrange funds for students is Scholarships. Scholarships not only make them competent but also increases their confidence. For Indian Students there are a lot of Govt & Private scholarships after 12th and in fact, we find out that most of the students don’t know about these scholarships and how to apply for these scholarships.
Scholarships after Class 12th
Following are the Top 10 scholarships available for students who have completed their 12th class-
- College Admission Scholarship Application (CASA)
- Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarships
- INSPIRE Scholarship
- AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls
- Foundation For Excellence (FFE) Scholarship
- Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards
- National Scholarship Test (NST)
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Passed Students
- Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship
- Indian Oil Academics Scholarship
Below mentioned is the complete information on each scholarship. Also, mentioned is the eligibility criteria and the entire detail on how to apply for the top 10 scholarships.
1) College Admission Scholarship Application (CASA)
College Admission Scholarship Admission which is well-known as CASA is a renowned scholarship for 12th pass students that can help maximize the Benefits of Quality Higher Education for the candidate. It can get you a 100% tuition fee waiver. The Application Process of CASA usually initiates in the month of June and there is no application fee for this scholarship.
Eligibility for CASA
- Students who have completed Class12th examination from CBSE, ICSE or any other recognized state board can apply.
- For Post-Graduation courses, students who have finished graduation can also fill the form.
NOTE: For students CASA form is mainly recommended who have finished their class 12th and are looking for Higher Education.
Steps to Apply for CASA
- Register with CASA through the official website.
- Follow the instructions provided and fill out the Application Form.
- Upload the essential documents.
After the submission of application, you will receive SMS and email alerts regarding your candidature and scholarships that are suitable for you.
2) Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards
The National Innovation Foundation organized the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards. This scholarship provides young minds with a platform to showcase their innovations and thoughts. Students up to class 12th can participate in the same. All that one is required to do is to write their ideas in a simple text and email it to the official website. Usually the last week of August every year is the final date for registration for this scholarship.
To harness the creative and innovative spirit of children Ignite Awards aimed an annual national competition. While inviting the ideas, to solve everyday problems the National Innovation Foundation is looking for original and creative technological ideas. The idea can be about household problems to labourers to the environment to pollution - anything.
Eligibility for Ignite Awards
- For the Ignite Awards students up to Class 12th can send their ideas.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be between 17-18 years. If you have just passed out of school, then also you are eligible to apply.
There is no particular format in which the candidate is expected to send the write-ups. However, while submitting the write-ups candidates should clearly mention their name, school name, age, address and contact number.
3) Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship
The students belonging to rural areas and backward classes Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship is proves to be a great opportunity. The scholarship is mainly for class XII pass students who are acquiring to pursue diploma engg. courses such as electronics, civil, mechanical, telecommunication, and electronics.
The primary objective of the Schindler scholarship is to provide financial assistance to meritorious students. Every year, this scholarship has been awarded to around 75 students which is worth Rs. 20,000.
Schindler Igniting the minds Scholarship program is an excellent opportunity for the socially weaker class students. Students who are pursuing their diploma courses after passing 10th or 12th class in engineering courses like civil, electronics, electrical, mechanical, Electronics & telecommunication can participate in this program. The objective of this scholarship to provide financial support to the merit holder students of financial underprivileged families. Every year approx 75 students are being awarded this scholarship.
Eligibility for Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship
- Students who have cleared 12th class in science stream with min. 65% aggregate.
- Student’s family income should not be over Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
- Candidates planning to pursue a diploma in engineering streams such as Electrical, Civil, Electronics, Mechanical, Electronics and Electronics and Telecommunication are eligible to apply.
- For the scholarship candidates who are already pursuing diploma courses can also apply.
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 20 years.
Steps to Apply for Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship
- Visit the official website.
- Login/Register using Facebook, Google Plus or Email account.
- Once signed in, click on the link 'Start Application'
- Fill in all the details and upload the documents required.
- Click on 'Submit'
Every year approx 75 students are being awarded this scholarship. 50% of the scholarship is being reversed for the girls. Students who fulfill the eligibility criteria & qualify get a one-time scholarship of Rs 20,000.
4) National Scholarship Test (NST)
The Shiksha Education Trust is conducted a one of the most popular scholarship test known as National Scholarship Test (NST). Every year to support meritorious students financially this exam is conducted both in the online and offline mode. Every year students could apply for the National Scholarship Test latest by 31st May.
Eligibility for NST
- Students in class 5th to 12th are eligible for NST.
National Scholarship test provides students with a state-level and national scholarship. The top three national level scholars are awarded Rs.75,000 each and the state scholars are awarded Rs.28,000 each.
The National Scholarship Test online and offline exam schedule is listed below:
NST 2020 Event
Online Exam Schedule NST 2020
Offline Exam Schedule NST 2020
NST Exam Date
2nd week of June 2020
4th week of July 2020
Admit Card Release Date
4th week of May 2020
2nd week of July 2020
Declaration of Result
3rd week of June 2020
2nd week of September 2020
National Scholarship Exam 2020 is conducted by the Institute of Career Education Foundation. This organization is registered under Govt. of India. The aim of this test is to provide scholarship assistance to the students of class 5th to 12th and those who have their diploma /degree course. The selection will be done on the basis of marks scored in NSE 2020.
How to Apply
Students can apply via a link provided here or by visiting the official website of NSE 2020. Students need to pay the registration fee of INR 400 online.
Selected candidates will be given scholarships up to INR 35,000.
5) PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students
For 12th pass students, PM Narendra Modi launched a scholarship who are looking admission in a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. This scheme provides financial assistance to the wards of ex-serviceman. It offers a total of 5,500 scholarships for courses such as B.Tech/B.E., B.A, BBA, BCA, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, Ph.D., pharmacy and medical courses.
Eligibility for PM Narendra Modi Scholarship
- To apply for the scholarship candidates should have passed 12th class with a min. of 75%.
- The age of the students should be between the age group of 18-25 years.
- Students whose family income is below Rs. 6 lakhs per annum are eligible to apply.
Usually, the last date to apply for PM Scholarship is in the 2nd week of November. For the scholarship candidates who are selected will be awarded Rs. 2,000 per month (boys) and Rs. 2,250 (girls). One can apply through the Kendriya Sainik Board website.
6) INSPIRE Scholarship
INSPIRE Scholarship is also renowned as Scholarship for Higher Education i.e. SHE. This scholarship is a Govt. of India initiative and is offered to students who fall in the top 1% rank in 12th board exams. Further, if a student gets attains the rank of up to 10,000 in NEET or JEE Advanced, then also they are eligible for it. Through this scholarship every year Rs. 80,000 is awarded and the scholarship is offered to 10,000 students.
The three components of INSPIRE Scholarship has been categorized into the following:
- Scheme for Early Attraction of Talent (SEAT): The prime purpose of SEAT is to attract young minds to study science. Under this, the recipients are given an INSPIRE Award of Rs. 5,000 each. Between the age group of 10 to 15 years (Class 6th to Class 10th) this award is given to about one million science enthusiasts. For over 50,000 science students of Class 11th this scheme also arranges summer camps who can exchange ideas and experience new innovations through the INSPIRE Internship.
- Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE): This aims to attract creative minds to undertake higher education in science-intensive programmes. Along with the scholarship, selected candidates are also provided detailed mentorship and guidance. For the age group of 17 to 22 years the scheme covers 10,000 scholarships to take up B.Sc and M.Sc courses. The scholarship is worth Rs. 80,000 per annum.
- Assured Opportunity for Research Careers (AORC): This scholarship is with an aim to strengthen the R&D foundation for candidates between the age group of 22 to 27 years. It is sub-divided into two components. The first one is the INSPIRE Fellowship every year which offers 1000 fellowships to carry out research in the field of applied sciences. The second component is the INSPIRE Faculty Scheme through contractual basis which is offered to 1000 post-doctoral researchers in the age group of 27 to 32 years.
7) AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls
AICTE offers a scholarship to female students who are willing to pursue higher education in the technical field to promote girl education in the country. Every year, AICTE awards Rs. 30,000 per annum each to 4,000 girls.
Every year applications for the AICTE Pragati scholarships initializes in the month of August/September and for the scholarship AICTE does not conduct any entrance test.
Eligibility for AICTE Pragati Scholarships for Girls
- Female students who are in their 1st year of the diploma or degree courses from any of the AICTE approved colleges are eligible for the scholarship.
In case the candidate is selected for the tuition fee waiver, the amt. of Rs. 30,000/- maybe reimbursed to the candidates' through reimbursement for the purchase of vehicles, books, laptops and desktops.
8) Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship
To pursue higher education CCB Scholarship provides economically weak background students with a platform. CCB is combined with many famous educational institutes across the country where the students can get scholarship opportunities.
Eligibility for CCB Scholarship
- For this scholarship students of both class 10th & 12th can apply.
- They should have cleared the last exam with a min. aggregate of 33% to 50%.
Steps to Apply for CCB Scholarship
- While applying online, candidates will have to select their native state and proceed with the respective application.
- Read all the instructions carefully and start filling the application form and submit.
- Take a print out of the application receipt and counselling letter.
Selected students for higher education will be awarded a scholarship of Rs.60,000 - Rs.70,000.
9) Foundation for Excellence (FFE) Scholarship
FFE provides scholarships to students who have exceptionally brilliant minds but have financial constraints. It enables them to pursue higher education in the science stream (engineers/doctors). FFE funds these students and helps them pursue their career in the field of their choice.
Eligibility for FFE
- Candidates who wish to study professional degree courses such as BE./B.Tech, Integrated 5-Year Dual-Degree M.Tech and MBBS are eligible.
- The score of the candidates should not be less than 70% in the qualifying examination.
- Candidate's admissions to the courses should be on the basis of merit to be eligible for the scholarship.
Get Updated Review ( Voice Based Alumni Feeback)
Check Review (Alumni Feedback) - Lovely Professional University - [LPU] – Click Here
Check Review (Alumni Feedback) - Amity University – Click Here
Check Review (Alumni Feedback) - Apeejay Stya University – Click Here
Check Review (Alumni Feedback) - Pacific University – Click Here
Check Review (Alumni Feedback) - DIT University Dehradoon – Click Here
10) Indian Oil Academics Scholarship
Every year Indian Oil Corporation Limited awards scholarships to meritorious students from all over the country, under the Indian Oil Scholarships Scheme. On the basis of merit The selection of the candidates is done. Indian Oil Academic Scholarships are awarded to first-year students of engineering and MBBS courses.
300 scholarships are offered to engineering students while the remaining 200 scholarships are offered to MBBS students. The part of the scheme also offers special encouragement to girl students who wish to pursue higher education, physically challenged students and students from Jammu and Kashmir and other Northeast states.
Eligibility for Indian Oil Academics Scholarship
- Students who have taken admission in class 11th (10+)/ first year of the current academic year in ITI (2 years programme) in school/ institutions recognized by the central/state government are eligible.
- Students in the first year of full-time engineering degree courses and MBBS courses can also apply.
- Students from 11th class and those in the 1st year of 2 year ITI course are also eligible to apply.
There are many more scholarship which are equally important provided by our government for financially weak but deserving students. So, let’s have a brief look of other scholarships mentioned below:
1- National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) 2020
National Entrance Screening Test is a well-known national level entrance test conducted by the National Institute of Science Education Research. It is conducted for the students willing to take admission to M.Sc. program in basic sciences like Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics. The NEST 2020 is scheduled to be conducted in the month of June. The entrance examination test is made is set from subjects like Physics, chemistry, biology, and mathematics.
NEST Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have a date of birth before August 1998.
- Must be 10+2 from a well known authentic board.
- Final year students can also apply.
- Students from the science stream will be given preference.
2- National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE)
The Unified Council has brought a defined but benefitting examination for the students of class 2nd to 12th, which is becoming popular as the National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE). This motive of this examination is to analyze the understanding of students, so they can be revised both personally and educationally. This examination carries huge popularity in India, as it holds the financial reward up to INR 4 Crore, along with other impressive benefits.
To apply for this the candidate must be a student of class 2nd to 12th except being a student of PCMB in 11th and 12th. Interested candidates can apply for this opportunity anytime before 3rd October 2020.
3- NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for 12th Students
NSDL invites application for the Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for 12th Students for the Year 2020. This a merit-based scholarship program for those students who are studying class 12 and belongs to the economically weaker families. The main aim of this scholarship to provide financial assistance to complete their education. Under this scheme, a 50% preference will be given to the girl's students.
- Minimum 65% in previous Class
- 50% preference will be given to girls candidates
- Last Date: Apply before 30th April 2020
4- Raman Kant Munjal Scholarships For 12th
Hero Groups Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship aim at offering financial help to deserving meritorious students who are seeking higher and vocational studies. The scholarship is offered by Raman Kant Munjal Foundation along with Hero Group.
- Applicants must be of class 12th.
- Maximum age should not be more than 19 years as on 31/5/2019
- Must have family income not more than 6 lakh from all the sources.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% marks in class 10th and 12th.
Students applying for Diploma course must be:
- Have passed 12th
- Must have obtained a minimum of 80% marks in class 11th and 12th.
- Should not be more than 19 years of age as on 31st /5/2019.
- Family income should not be exceeding 6 lakh P/A.
- Selected students will get 2,70,000 per year for 3 years.
Last Date to Apply
The deadline to apply for the Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship is 15th June 2020.
5- Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for Class 12 students 2020
Sterling and Wilson Limited have taken a step for class 12th students too, by introducing a scholarship called 'Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for class 12th students'. All genders are allowed to apply for this scholarship, but they must complete their 10th standard with a minimum of 35% marks in it. The financial radius of this scholarship goes up to INR 10,000, but the applicant must have a family income below INR 4,00,000 P/A. You are advised to take a look at other necessary details of this scholarship too. For this, simply click the scholarship's title.
- Family income should not more than 4 lac per annum.
- Students must be in class 12th.
- Candidates of all genders can apply.
6- Gandhi Fellowship 2020 After 12th
Gandhi Fellowship is being taken care of by Kaivalya Education Foundation. It’s a nonprofit organization. This has been given to graduates & postgraduates students across all streams. It's a two-year fellowship program to identify young talented students from the top colleges.
Gandhi Fellowship Scholarship Eligibility
Students who have obtained a graduate degree in any discipline and have age less than 26 years can apply for this scholarship.
Students who get selected for this scholarship gets a monthly scholarship of Rs 14000 for 23 Months. Rs 7000 is being paid every month & the remaining 7000 per month is being paid on the completion of fellowship program. i.e after successful completion of fellow students will be paid Rs 1,61,000. Students also get for phone expenses along with medical insurance amount of Rs 600 per month and some other allowances.
7- India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2020
The India fellow social leadership program is a strategy to help young people become more anxious about our social issues so that they can become better leaders of tomorrow. This program will provide students training, workshops, assignments with the host organization, constant engagement with fellow team members, and ultimate mentorship from experts and leaders of industries. All this will help them in learning so many skills.
Eligibility: To get selected for this fellowship, your age must be between 21-30 years. You must be a graduate, and your commitment to serve the community should be 100%. You can be called any time within 24x7, but the stipend you'll receive is around INR 16,000 P/M.
8- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Chandigarh
The government of India is offering Post Matric Scholarship for OBC students. This scheme is offered to the students of the OBC category who are studying class 11th and above. The students will receive multiple awards if their application gets approved.
9- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students 2019-20
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University is for 12th passed students. Students pursuing Engineering or medical course students can apply. The selected students will get a scholarship amount of INR 10,000 to INR 20,000 per annum.
10- Maidh Trust Scholarship After 12th
Maidh Kshatriya Swarnakar Society is the authority offering Maidh Trust Scholarship to the candidates belonging from economically weaker sections and wishing to pursue professional courses such as B.E., B.Tech, BCA, MCA, MBBS, and 5-years integrated law courses. A total of 9 students will be selected for the award of scholarship.
11- NIU Scholarship Cum Admission Test (NSAT)
NIU Scholarship cum admission test is conducted by Noda International University. The scholarship is offered to the students who have scored well in NSAT 2020. Top performing students can apply for a 70% tuition fee waiver.
Candidates seeking admission must be graduate or undergraduate and applying for courses like:
- B.Tech+MBA, B.Tech+ M.Tech
- BALLB, BBA LLB
Candidates can avail up to a 70% tuition fee waiver.
12- Free Supply Of Text Book For Govt. And Aided Students, Delhi 2019-20
Funds are considered blood in the body. It helps in upgrading the society level by making people more responsible for their country. The same step is taken by the government of Delhi by providing Free Supply of Text Book for Govt and Aided Students, Delhi.
This scheme aims at providing financial help to the students of class Nursery to 12th in the form of textbooks and cash rewards up to 800 for textbooks only. Students from the poor section of the society studying from nursery to 12th are eligible for this scheme.
The deadline to apply for the scheme is 30th November 2020.
13- PRERANA Post Matric Scholarship For 12th SC/ST/OBC/EBC 2019-20
PRERANA(Post-matric Scholarship Registration Release and Network Automation) welcomes all the applicants for PRERANA Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/EBC 2020. This is a small initiative taken by the Govt of Odisha who is majorly focusing on the education of the students belonging to a backward community.
Also, the family income should be between or should not exceed more than 2.5 to 1 lakh. The selected student will be given INR 1200 as a maintenance allowance and much more.
14- Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2019-20
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme is run by Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation. The trust invites all 12th passed and graduate candidates to apply for this scheme. This scheme focuses on providing financial assistance to the meritorious candidates who are willing to pursue their studies.
- Candidates must have secured 90 % in 10+2
- The family income of the students should not exceed more than 3.5 Lacs.
- Candidates must be pursuing their course (UG or PG) from govt. recognized college/institution.
- It is mandatory for a candidate to score 75% every year to renew this scheme.
The scholarship covers the tuition fee of the selected candidates up to INR 50,000.Selection Criteria Candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Marks scored in the qualifying examination.
- Financial income P/A.
- However, preference will be given to the candidates with low family income.
15- MOMA Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2019-20
MOMA Scholarship 2019 Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme is offered by the Ministry of Minority Affairs. This scholarship will be given to Class 11th to the Ph.D. level. The 30% scholarship is reserved for the girl candidates of the minority community.
MOMA Scholarship Reward
The selected candidate will get a maintenance allowance of INR 10,000 P/A to INR 7000 P/A and maintenance allowance up to 6,600 P/A (according to the stream).
16- IndusInd Foundation Scholarship After 12
This scholarship is a yearly base Scholarship to all meritious students. IndusInd Foundation is a charitable trust which provides financial support to the students who have passed Class 12th with 80 % marks.
Students of all streams can apply in this scholarship. Students who have taken admission in any graduation course can also eligible for the scholarship. The selected candidate will get the amount of scholarship Rs 600 up to Rs 2200.
17- Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA) Poem/Song Contest 2019-20
Petroleum Conservation Research Association Poem/Song Contest is managed by PCRA, under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Government of India. All School, College Students & General Public can participate in this contest. The contest will be conducted in Hindi. Candidates will get a prize according to rank. School or College ID Cards mandatory to join this contest.
18- Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students, Haryana
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students is offering by the government of Haryana. Students who are studying in Class 11th to P.G level courses can participate in this scholarship. The family income of the student should not be more than 1 lakh per annum.
Selected candidates will get scholarship Rs 160 to Rs 750 monthly. Copy of the Domicile certificate, Mark sheet, Aadhar card & other required documents must participate in the scholarship.
Scholarships for Girl Students After 12th
19- Loreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship
Loreal India scholarship is providing only to girl students who have passed class 12th with science stream and getting at least 85 % marks or above, can participate in this scholarship from across India. This scholarship is motivated by girl students to continue their higher education. Their monthly income should not be more than 4 lacs per annum. Proof of College admission and Bank account details must for applying in this scholarship.
Deadline Students can participate till 16th July 2020 in this scholarship.
20-Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship, West Bengal 2020
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship is the financial support provided by the Government of West Bengal. The eligible girl students will get the amount of scholarship up to Rs 2000 every month for 5 years. Diploma course students are not eligible for the scholarship. Three recent passport size photographs and Proof of 1st-year admission mandatory to apply in this scholarship.
Closing Date To Apply
Girl students can apply in this scholarship till 31st July 2020.
Scholarships for Class 12th Science Students
21- AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2020-21
AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 is the scheme for specially-abled candidates who are entering into a diploma/degree level technical course. A total of 1000 scholarships is available under this scheme.
- Candidates must possess a 40 % disability.
- Must have a family income of less than 8 lakh.
- Must be entering the first year of diploma/degree course at an AICTE approved institution.
The scheme includes tuition fees of INR 30,000 and incidental charges of INR 2000 p/m for 10 months.
Last date to apply 31st October 2020
22- Combined Counselling Board Scholarships For 12th Passed
Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship is one of the famous scholarships of India. Student of Class 10th, 12th & graduation can participate in this scholarship for their higher studies.
CCB Scholarship Eligibility
Students of class 10th, 12th & Graduation can apply for this scholarship. They should have passed their last exams with 33% to 50% marks. Candidate should have their last exam mark sheet, bank account Number & passport size 2 photograph at the time of counseling.
Scholarship Award: The students who will get selected for this scholarship will get up to Rs 60000-Rs
70000 for their further studies. Students will also get a Scholarship award of up to Rs 1 Lakh from the
respective State Government.
Last Date To Apply
Students need to apply on or before 30 Jul 2020. For this particular Scholarship application for Delhi Region has been closed.
23- GP Birla Educational Scholarships 2020
GP Scholarship is offered by the G.P. Birla Educational Foundation trust. students who have passed class 12th in the year 2017 with 80% marks or more than, can participate in this scholarship. A student who got rank under 15000 in the AIEEE/JEE/AIPMT tests could be part of the scholarship. The eligible student will pursue their studies with the provided scholarship amount worth Rs. 50,000 per year.
Deadline Students can participate at 15 July 2020
SOME OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS FOR 12TH STUDENTS IN INDIA 2020-2021
24- Vel Tech Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarships For 12th
Vel Tech Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship was introduced in the year 2009. It was initiated by Prof. Vel. Dr. R. Rangarajan and Dr. Mrs. Sagunthala Rangarajan with the objective to provide financial assistance to meritorious Indian candidates who want to pursue higher education.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship after 12th
- Only Indian citizens can apply.
- Pass in 10+2 from a well-recognized educational board.
- Candidates who are appearing 12th examination in the year 2020 can also apply.
Reward of Scholarship
Students will receive scholarships based on an aggregate score of PCM/BPC in the following manner:
- Above 95% students - 75% scholarship in tuition fee.
- Between 90-94% students - 50% scholarship in tuition fee.
- 80-89% students - 25% scholarship in tuition fee.
- Between 70-79% students - 10% scholarship in tuition fee.
PCM/BPC toppers from each state/Union territory will be eligible for the 100% scholarship. Also, VTUEEE 2020 top 20 rank holders will be eligible for a 75% scholarship in tuition fee and 21-500 rank holders for the 50% scholarship.