There are millions of people from all across the globe use MooCs. These courses offer educational access to a huge number of individuals who would otherwise not be able to be a part of such learning techniques because of formal prerequisites, geographic location, and financial hardship.
MOOC is a Massive Open Online Course which allow participants to pursue their interest of course online and continue their professional development. Moocs offer Lifelong learning experiences and educational opportunities for underprivileged populations which is the amazing thing about MooCs. Here we are talking about few top MOOC Platform few of them are Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera.
Here is the list of several MOOCs platforms:
Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera vs Lynda vs Pluralsight vs Masterclass vs Khan Academy
But now we are talking about all the platforms one by one, among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, we initiate with Udemy.
Udemy is one of the best learning platforms among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera. It is a marketplace for teaching and learning online globally where willing students are become proficient in new advanced skills and accomplishing their goals by learning from a broad library of over 80,000 video courses taught by expert instructors.
In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, in Udemy you can opt courses in anything from programming languages like Java, and Python to personal development classes like writing, drawing, design, and yoga. Over 24 million of students connect with the Udemy who are learning new skills, advancing their careers, and examining new hobbies on Udemy.
LEARN ANYTHING: Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Udemy find courses in more than 2,000 topics - from data science to coding and to marketing, yoga, Photoshop, and more. In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Udemy also offer new courses, on advanced topics like artificial intelligence, machine learning, and blockchain, are continuously refreshed.
LEARN AFFORDABLY: Udemy offer both paid and free courses within the budget of the student out of Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera. So, if you once enrolled in any course offered by Udemy, you’ll have lifetime access to the content.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS: Unlike other Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Udemy is inspired by more than 35,000 expert instructors teaching in over 50 different languages.
LEARN ANYWHERE: You can easily download the courses to learn them later in offline mode. On the go? Listen to courses in audio-only mode.
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE: In comparison among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Udemy ask questions from both students and instructors. Personalize your learning experience with speed controls and closed captioning.
Free and paid courses available in:
- Business: public speaking, Finance, presentation skills, financial analysis, entrepreneurship, Plus, writing, etc. data & analytics (deep learning, SQL, machine learning, data science & more).
- IT & Software: cyber security, IT certification, CCNA, network & security, etc.
- Office Productivity: Apple, Microsoft, Google, Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Personal Development: personal finance, productivity, career development, leadership, study skills, etc.
- Design: graphic design, drawing, UI design, web design, design tools (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & more), UX design, design thinking, etc.
- Marketing: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), mobile marketing, social media marketing, product marketing, marketing fundamentals, content marketing, etc.
- Lifestyle: gaming, arts & crafts, travel, training, dog etc.
- Photography: commercial photography, digital photography, video design, photography tools, etc.
- Health & Fitness: meditation, yoga, nutrition, self-defense, etc.
- Teacher Training: instructional design, online course creation, presentation skills, etc.
- Music: music techniques, instruments (guitar, piano & more), music software, music fundamentals, etc.
- Languages: Portuguese, English, Chinese, Spanish, etc.
In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Udemy is one of the best places to join courses and learn new skills. There are some cool and some not-so-cool thing about Udemy i.e. anyone can develop a course. For this, there is no need to be an expert to publish a course. Therefore, you have to be selective about you course in which you enroll in. The good thing about it you can quickly determine which courses are good and which are best left untaken. You can also prefer the course ratings for your benefit — if the particular course has five star rating, and then it is probably an excellent course. If lots of students enrolled in one particular course, which means it’s been successful in the past.
To understand the teaching techniques and things about the course, you can watch the intro and go through the preview lessons to see how the lessons are presented, if you like it you can enrol for the course. For discounts you can search for Facebook groups or you will get emails about all their discounts, from $10 to $1000 deals.
Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Udemy has one of the best features i.e. the variety of instructors and in case if you do not like or comfortable with the course, you can get a full refund. When comparing between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, the ability to get a full refund is appealing. Some instructors are creative and have optimum content, giving you a best experience.
- IT & Software
- Office Productivity
- Personal Development
- Health & Fitness
- Teacher Training
- Test Prep
Udacity is the platform where the learners learn the skills which they are willing to do for a lifelong, to get a job they want or to build the lives they deserve.
When comparing between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera , Udacity is a start as an experiment in online learning, when instructors from Stanford named Sebastian Thrun and Peter Norvig chosen to offer their online course "Introduction to Artificial Intelligence" to anyone, for free. More than 160,000 students enrolled in over 190 countries.
Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, the potential of Udacity to educate the students at a global scale was awe-inspiring, and Udacity was founded to pursue a mission to democratize education. It would take several years of experimentation and exhaustive iteration to clarify the focus on career development through mastery of in-demand skills, but today, Udacity proudly offers aspiring learners across the globe the opportunity to participate in—and contribute to—some of the most exciting and innovative fields in the globe.
To personalize your learning experience uses the Udacity app.
MASTER IN-DEMAND SKILLS –Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Master course material of Udacity developed with various industry experts from Google, Facebook, Github, Amazon, and more.
MANAGE PERSONALIZED LEARNING – In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, in Udacity you can access your classroom, interact with your mentor, and track your progress.
LEARN ON THE GO – You can also able to download classes and content for future offline work sessions.
LAUNCH OR ADVANCE YOUR CAREER – When there is a comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, you can get the skills in Udacity to succeed in fields like Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Web and App Development, Digital Marketing, and more.
In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, the mobile experience of Udacity gives world-class content, via an innovative platform, with optimal flexibility.
Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Udacity offers an extensive range of classes, especially in Computer science and programming. The paid programs offered by Udacity comprise coaching, feedback, and verified certificates. Udacity partners discover a program called nano degrees. These courses i.e. nano degree are made toward the employment needs of their corporate partners like Facebook, Google, AT&T, and others.
When there is a comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, the course catalog of Udacity is comparatively small, and it has courses mainly like vocational training rather than university-style classes. The content of course in Udacity is free but to get a verified certificate you have to pay.
In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Udacity offers self-paced courses and timed programs. In the free classes, you do not have a sense of community or personalized feedback, but in the nano degree, everything is included from coaches, feedback, to a verified certificate.
When there is a comparison between other MooCs like Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Udacity has the smallest number of courses and this little variety is the biggest con.
- AI Programming with Python
- Android Basics
- Android Developer
- Artificial Intelligence for Trading
- Become an iOS Developer
- Business Analytics
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Design Sprint Foundations
- Front-End Web Developer
- Full Stack Web Developer
- Google AdWords
- Intro to Programming
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Predictive Analytics for Business
- Programming for Data Science
ONLY AT UDACITY
- Artificial Intelligence
- Blockchain Developer
- Computer Vision
- Deep Learning
- Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Digital Marketing
- Flying Cars & Autonomous Flight
- Intro to Self-Driving Cars
- Learn Unreal VR
- Mobile Web Specialist
- Natural Language Processing
- Robotics Software Engineer
- Self-Driving Car Engineer
In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, the curriculum of Udacity is built in cooperation with the planet’s most innovative organizations. Udacity is working with more than 100 companies across the globe and offerings promote fluency in critical technical areas such as machine learning, data sciences, and artificial intelligence.
Why Udacity for Enterprise?
- Real-world hands on projects
- Managed end-to-end solution
- Massive savings by hiring new talent vs reskilling
- In Udacity, the curriculum of course has been built with industry leaders and for industry leaders
- Project reviews and feedback from industry SMEs
- Assessments that provide customization and predictability
- At employee progress, Dashboard (EMC) - offers a real-time look
UDACITY FOR ENTERPRISE
Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Udacity transform your workforce, it can directing on machine learning, data sciences, and artificial intelligence, the end-to-end solution of Udacity helps you transform the workforce and immediately enable innovation across the organization.
When compare between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Udacity gives the right training solution for your organization. Evaluate your workforce, check the scope of your skills gaps, and expand transformational curriculum that features advanced curriculum, hands-on learning, and a ground breaking platform which is pliable enough for every member of the tem.
Get ahead of Digital Disruption: Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Udacity has apace advancement in technology are disrupting companies and industries worldwide.
Nurture In-Demand Technical Skills: The importance of technical skills is also increasing the every functional area of the organization, including machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence.
Address the Talent Gap: Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, as per the Udacity upgrading the workforce with advanced skills.
Embrace a More Effective Training Approach: The training offered by Udacity provide exposure without mastery.
- School of Business
- School of Artificial Intelligence
- School of Data Science
- School of Autonomous Systems
- School of Programming
When comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Coursera gives an universal access to the planet’s best education, partnering with top universities of the globe and organizations to offer courses online.
Coursera was founded in 2012 by two professors of Computer Science from Stanford who wanted to share their knowledge and skills with the world. Professors Daphne Koller and Andrew Ng put their courses online for anyone to take free– and taught more learners in a few months than they could have in an entire lifetime in the classroom.
Since then, a platform was built by Coursera where anyone, anywhere can learn and earn credentials from the world’s top universities and education providers.
In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Coursera, gives you access to:
Mobile learning: through Coursera Apps for iOS and Android.
Academic and technical support: from Coursera dedicated community of Course Mentors and our knowledgeable Learner Support team.
Sharable Course and Specialization Certificates: For this you can submit your resume and LinkedIn Profile to the Udacity.
An inclusive experience: Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Udacity designed a large number of global audience, including video subtitles in more than 30 languages.
In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Coursera depicts that learn anywhere. Coursera offers the access of more than 2,000 courses and specializations created by over 140 best colleges and universities in the world, it will upgrade your career by proficient subjects from data science and Python programming to music and photography.
Learn about the willing course from top instructors in an engaging learning experience:
- Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Coursera browse courses in a variety of subject areas, from math to music, to medicine
- Explore new degree programs from top universities across the globe
- Video streaming lectures any time, or download for viewing offline.
- You can earn Course and Specialization Certificates and share your success with the world
Advance your career in subjects like:
- Computer Science: Mobile, Programming, and Web Development
- Data Science: Statistics, Machine Learning, Data, and Probability
- Business: Marketing, Accounting, and Entrepreneurship
- Sciences: Robotics, Nutrition, Chemistry, and Medicine
- Art, including Photography, Design, Music, and Creative Writing
...and hundreds more!
In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Coursera’s offering which is unique among the others is the peer assessments. As per the study, learning is highest from peer review and add nuance to computer-scored tests..
When there is a comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, the courses taught on Coursera is by top instructors from the world’s best educational institutions and universities. The courses offered by Coursera out of Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera include auto-graded and peer-reviewed assignments, recorded video lectures, and community discussion forums. After completing a course from here, you’ll receive a sharable electronic Course Certificate.
- Online and open to everyone
- Learn a new skill in 4-6 weeks
- Priced at about $29-$99
- Earn a Course Certificate
If you are willing to proficient in a specific career skill, consider joining a Specialization on coursera among others Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera. When there is a comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, In Coursera, you’ll finish a number of rigorous courses, handle projects based on real business challenges, and earn a Certificate of specialization to share with your professional network and potential employers.
- Online and open to everyone
- Learn a new skill in 4-6 months
- Priced at $39-$79 per month
- Earn a Specialization Certificate
In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Coursera believes that change should be accessible to everyone, so they have worked with university partners to offer flexible, affordable online degree programs in computer science, business, and data science.
- All online - admission required
- 1-3 years of study
- Currently priced at $15-$25,000
- Earn an accredited master’s degree
Coursera for Business
- In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Coursera converts your organization with real learning that gives real business results. More than 80% learners of Coursera report confidence gains and career benefits.
- Advanced content in machine learning, data science, business, and more. Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera every course is designed in Coursera is by top professors or industry leaders.
- Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Coursera provide learning programs that align employees' needs required for company strategy, developed by our in-house subject matter experts.
- When there is a comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera, Coursera provides Enterprise-grade platform with the integration and analytics that is require by global companies.
Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Lynda.com is a leading online learning platform that helps to learn technology, business, creative skills, and software so that anyone can achieve personal and professional goals. Through corporate, individual, academic and government subscriptions, members have access to the Lynda.com video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts.
Since 20 years, Lynda.com has helped leaders, students, IT and design pros, project managers—anyone in any role— creative, develop software, and business skills. Now, Lynda,com is a part of Linkedin and serves over 10,000 organizations with its tutorials available in five languages, it is a global platform for success.
Who uses Lynda.com?
To help learners to achieve their personal and professional goals, among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc , Lynda offer flexible, affordable group memberships for your school, business, or government organization. Below is an example of some of the organizations that use Lynda.
Lynda for business
- Online learning for your team or organization
- Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Lynda develop talent with expert-led courses on thousands of topics
Develop managers and leaders: In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, as per the Lynda only 13 % of all companies say they do an excellent job developing leaders at all levels.
Keep employees productive: A significant 67 % of learners said LinkedIn Learning helped make them more comfortable using digital tools.
Upskill your entire workforce: Roughly 35 % of core job skills will change by 2020. Competitive organizations must adapt.
Accelerate career development: 80% of L&D pros agree that developing employees is top-of-mind for the executive team.
In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Lynda.com is now on LinkedIn Learning. If you’re a new user, you can easily access the complete library of Lynda courses over on the LinkedIn Learning app for a more personalized learning experience.
It was founded by Lynda Weinman, a educator, self-taught computer teacher, speaker, author, and entrepreneur and now in partnership with LinkedIn.
Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Lynda makes it convenient to learn skills on-demand with access to the subscription library of Lynda. And now it is available on LinkedIn Learning.
Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Lynda get the training which is require to succeed in the current job or to start a new career by watching expert taught courses. Whether you willing to build a mobile app, learn leadership skills, or how to use software. In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Lynda has something for you includes get business training, take photography lessons, learn graphic design, take 3D animation classes, take web and interactive design courses, watch audio tutorials, and much more.
When there is a comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, you can polish your skills and get the most of the Lynda membership with the app.
- Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Lynda offers stream course videos to your TV with Chromecast
- When there is a comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Lynda match with course history and pick up where you left off for a continuous learning experience across all devices
- In comparison with Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Lynda provide auto-play courses or watch individual videos
- Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Lynda provides video tutorials include adjustable playback speed, closed captioning, and more
- Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Lynda get personalized recommendations for course
- Lynda offers the access of all courses from the subscription library
- When there is a comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Lynda offers download courses for offline viewing and learn anytime, anywhere
- Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Lynda regular view of personalized dashboard is required to stay on track with your training
- When there is a comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Lynda share courses across various social network apps
- View and edit playlists to create your own training plan
Popular training courses
- Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Lynda brush up on QuickBooks, Excel skills, and other tools
- When there is a comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Lynda help you to learn videography and motion graphics with tutorials taught by experts
- how to use a camera, Learn photography and photo editing techniques, Photoshop, Lightroom, and more
- Develop business skills, watch marketing tutorials, learn leadership, get management training, and more
- In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Lynda taught you about how to code, create, and build web applications or mobile apps
- How to design and create a website
- In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Lynda teach you about how to create ebooks, Design logos, and more with in-depth tutorials on InDesign, Illustrator, Muse, and other software
- Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Lynda teaches you about how to record and learn music production
- Get 3D modeling and animation skills
In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc , at Pluralsight, we believe that everyone should have the favourable circumstances to create progress through technology and creating the advanced skills of tomorrow. Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc , Pluralsight provides businesses and individuals close skills gaps in critical areas, innovate faster and deliver on key objectives with assessments, learning paths and courses authored by industry experts.
As you progress your career, you require a learning solution that motivate you to create the future. With this platform of Pluralsight, you can keep up with the speed of technology, work smarter and faster, and gain in-demand skills in areas like mobile, cloud, security and data.
Courses offered by Pluralsight
- Software Development
- IT Ops
- Creative Professional
- Data Professional
- Architecture & Construction
- Manufacturing & Design
- Business Professional
- Information & Cyber Security
In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc , Masterclass is an deeply engaging online experience that offers access to courses by allowing anyone to take online classes with the world's best. The instructors of Masterclass include Serena Williams, Christina Aguilera, James Patterson, and more.
Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, the video courses offered by Masterclass are 100% exclusive which produces the courses directly with the instructors to capture exactly what the masters want to teach.
What format do the courses take?
When there is a comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera and many more, the curriculum of course for each Masterclass is designed by the instructor. Each class includes extensive interactive assignments, pre-recorded video content, a class workbook, and community activities. You can view the video at any time, and they can be fast-forwarded, paused, and re-watched as many times as you'd like. Moreover, many students utilize the class discussions below each video to share their thoughts, upload their performances, and provide feedback on others' work.
How long is the course?
When there is a comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera and many more, each course offered by Masterclass consists of 2-5 hours or more than that of video content which is further split up into individual lesson you can watch and re-watch the video at any time.
In addition to the videos, each course offered by Masterclass can be downloadable in PDF format. You can also take the class at your own comfortable speed due to which the no. of weeks of course may vary.
When there is a comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera and many more, Khan Academy offers instructional videos, practice exercises, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own speed in and outside of the classroom.
Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Khan Academy handles science, math, art history, computer programming, history, economics, and more. The math mission’s guide learners provide by Khan Academy is from kindergarten to calculus using adaptive technology, state-of-the-art, that identifies learning gaps and strengths. Khan Academy also partnered with institutions like The California Academy of Sciences, NASA, The Museum of Modern Art, and MIT to offer specialized content.
Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Khan Academy working hard to ensure that they taught all kinds of children or students better to understand what are they up to and how best to help them. Khan Academy teacher’s dashboard provides a summary of class performance as well as detail of student profiles.
When there is a comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera and many more, Khan Academy offers resources being translated into over 36 languages in addition to the French, Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese versions of our site.
Courses offered by Khan Academy
Statistics & probability
Math for fun and glory
Math - India
Learn in Hindi (New)
Math in Hindi
Science in Hindi
Science - India
Physics class 11
Physics class 12
Science & engineering
Cosmology & astronomy
Health & medicine
Hour of Code
Arts & humanities
Economics & finance
Finance & capital markets
On Khan Academy, you can learn anything for free and forever. Khan Academy's resources and materials are available at free of charge.
- Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, there are thousands of videos and articles of Khan Academy at your fingertips in science, math, economics, finance, computing, grammar, government, history, politics, and much, much more
- You can easily practice questions with instant feedback on that by experts and step-by-step hints
- Among Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Khan Academy offers Bookmark your content for easy navigation
- In comparison between Udemy vs Udacity vs Coursera etc, Khan Academy offers Offline access so that you connected to the internet even when you are offline.