Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences named after a great mathematician of 12th Century was set up in October, 1995. The college is affiliated to the University of Delhi and is sponsored by Government of National Territory of Delhi.
- The College offers Bachelor of Technology, Bachelors with Honors and some short term courses.
- The College intakes about 46 students for each discipline of Bachelor of Technology and Bachelor with Honors courses.
- The philosophy is of this College is to realize the overall intellectual, creative, cultural and socio-political growth and personality development of both the students.
- Biomedical Science
- Polymer Science
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
The college has various clubs and societies are:
- NSS Unit
- Women Development Cell
- Astronomy Club
- Fine Arts Club
- Dance Club:
- Debate and Quiz Club
- Film Club.
- The College has a library housed in a spacious and well-lit three-storied building.
- The library has a collection of 24,000 books which constitute of nearly 15,000 text as well as reference books.
- It has subscribed to 200 journals, magazines and many regular Newspapers.
Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences conducts cultural festivals which are managed by the students themselves. It encourages them to take part in the events of the festival so that they can learn cultural values and leadership skills.
- ‘Srijan’ is the annual cultural festival organized by the college.
- Interface is the annual technical department festival of Computer Science Society
- Z-gravity is the annual festival of Department of Physics
Awards and Scholarships
The various scholarships that are awarded to reward the hard work of the students are:
- Fee Concession: Limited number of fellowships is available for needy and deserving students as per the Delhi University rules.
- Scholarship: Commendable students are awarded scholarships by the Delhi Government.
- Deepika Wanganoo Memorial Prize: A prize value of Rs. 1000 is given every year to the topper of B. Sc. (H) Electronics in the memory of one of the student, Deepika.
Tags: Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga - [MDNIY] | Skyline Institute Of Engineering and Technology | Moti Lal Nehru College | Moti Lal Nehru College - [Evening] | PGDAV College | Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women | Rajdhani College | Ramjas College | Satyawati College | Shyam Lal College
College Infrastructure and Facility