Motilal Nehru Evening College was well founded in 1965 by an illustrious Educationist Dr. R. K. Bhan (founder of college). It is a constituent college of Delhi University which is situated in south campus. The founder has made tireless efforts for the development & growth of the college.
• The college is offering education in well-known courses like DC-1 English, DC-1 Economics, DC-1 Commerce & DC-1 Political Science.
• The college has well qualified & dedicated teaching staff for the courses offered.
• Apart from studies, it lays emphasis on inculcating the overall personality of Individual students & instills in them the moral values to make them independent human beings.
• The college has various societies which plays the vigorous role in enhancing the academic life of the college.
• It has well maintained & well equipped library with the wide collection of approx... 58 thousand books & Journals.
• State-of-the-Art lecture halls, Resource Centre & Computer lab with fully Air Condition facility.
• It has facilitated the playground for students to play games like Hockey, Volleyball, Football & cricket.
• It provides best placement services through the well-developed placement cell.
The School lays more emphasis on teaching the young & dynamic students so that they can face the professional challenges in future. It offers the following courses in with the allowance of Delhi University:
• Bachelor with Honours in English
• Bachelor with Honours in History
• Bachelor with Honours in Hindi
• Bachelor with Honours in Commerce
The college is facilitating wide variety of services to the students so that they can perceive the High standard of education in a pleasant atmosphere & achieve the goals of their life.
The college library has one of the finest & well stocked libraries in all over the universities of India. It has large collection of More than 1 lakh books, journals, periodicals & magazines. The total collections are:
• 101590 volumes
• 21626 approx. books in book bank
• 86 periodicals
The faculty always encourages the students to show their talent in extracurricular activities & so as facilitated the space for indoor & outdoor games. Facilities are especially enabled for outdoor games like
For indoor games
The students of the college have participated at state & national level competition & have showed their talent in all above games.
Additionally, a 200 Mtr. track has been developed for the students at the site of the College.
Tags: Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce | Daulat Ram College | Delhi College of Arts and Commerce | Dyal Singh College | Gargi College | Lady Irwin College | Hans Raj College | Kalindi College | Kamala Nehru College | Keshav Mahavidyalaya