Bhageerathi Bai Narayana Rao Maanay Institute of Technology is a privately owned technical co-ed educational institution that was established by the trust Bhageerathi Bai Narayana Rao Maanay Charities in 2001. Affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, BNMIT is ISO 9001:2008 certified and is approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
The campus is located on the 12th Main Road, 27th Cross, II Stage, Banashankari of Bangalore, Karnataka. BNM Institute of Technology has also signed MOU with the University of Alabama, Huntsville for academic partnership.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science Engineering
- Civil Engineering.
- The central library of BNMIT has over 40, 558 volumes of reference and textbooks on 9, 584 titles, 115 national and more than 4 internationally subscribed journals, 1, 405 learning CD-ROMS, and several data books, project reports, and micro-documents with 150 seating capacity.
- Hygienic canteen.
- Transportation facility from different parts of the city.
- Well equipped computer lab.
- Separate hostel facility for about 150 boys and girls (in campus).
- Wi-Fi enabled campus.
- Various sports facility.
- Yoga and gymnasium center.
- Digitally equipped auditorium with 180 seating capacity.
- ISTE (Indian Society for Technical Education) student chapter
- ACSIS (Association of Computer Science and Information Science)
- BETA (BNMIT Electronics and Telecommunication Association)
- AEEE (Association of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
- CSI BNMIT Student Branch
- Nature Club
- Cultural Club.
- Tatva, an inter-collegiate annual fest.
- Scholarship of INR 25, 000 for CET students admitted within the ranking 1, 000 at the time of admission.
- INR 10, 000 as a scholarship to Comedk students within the 3, 000 ranking at the time of admission.
- Students securing CGPA of above 9.5 in the 1st semester will get INR 10, 000.
- INR 10, 000 for students securing more than 90% in any semester.
- Students with the weaker economy of rural Karnataka admitted through CET will be given INR 10, 000 - INR 25, 000 as a scholarship.
- Students representing VTU in sports and securing more than 60% marks in exams are awarded INR 10, 000.
- Students representing Karnataka in any sports and securing more than 60% marks in exams are also awarded INR 25, 000.
- Students representing the India Country in any sports are awarded INR 50, 000.
- HCL Technologies
- Indian Navy
- L & T Infotech
- Oracle Financial Services
- Wipro Technologies
- TCS, etc.
College Infrastructure and Facility