Goutham College of Science, Bangalore was established in 1986. It was founded under the aegis of the Goutham Institute of Medical Science & Technology and has been duly registered under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act.
- College provides outstanding facilities and the teachers are noted for their friendliness and professionalism and ever eager to help students to achieve greater academic success
- Highly qualified and motivated professionals who are adept in providing the skills handle the classes and knowledge needed to meet the challenges of today
- The Academy has established effective links with many professional organizations
- The composition of the students who hail from different ethnic groups and communities from all over the country provides a strong base for the students’ disposition towards a secular society
- The Institute has got adequate buildings and other infrastructure facilities located in the heart of the Garden City
Departments at Goutham College -
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Science
- Department of Paramedical
- Department of Education
- Department of Physiotherapy
- Department of Social Work
- Department of Personal
The 1250 Bed Hospital comprises of beds which include Medical, Surgical, Pediatric and other specialties like Sport and Orthopedics. Opportunities are also provided to students to visit Health and Social Community Centers for their learning experiences.
- Stacked with Professional and Non-Professional Books Medical Journals Periodicals and News Papers in English and Regional Languages
- Constantly updated with the best Books and Periodicals with a large collection of audio and videos presentation in the form of Slides, Over Head Projectors, Videos and Audio Cassettes, Internet and Media from National Informatics Services
Is provided in Goutham College with indoor games such as Table Tennis, Caroms, Chess, Cable TV etc.
Modern and advanced to cover the latest developments in the campus
- Merit Scholarship
- Govt. of India Scholarship
- Concerned State Government Scholarships
College Infrastructure and Facility