Anjuman Arts & Commerce College was established in 1983. The College is affiliated to Karnatak University, Dharwad. The college is awarded with B Grade by NAAC in 2005. The college offers Undergraduate courses in the areas of Arts and Commerce
- In 2007, the college was approved with 12B from UGC
- In 2011, the college Re-accredited with ‘B’ Grade by NAAC
- The college has an area of 21 Acres with 12 spacious classrooms
- NSS- NSS of the college organize activities like Blood donation camp, Tree plantation camp etc. The college conducted a week long NSS camp at Modaga village of Belgaum in which 50 volunteers participated
- Sports- Students participate in various inter-college and national level competitions like Belgaum District Inter Collegiate cricket tournament, KUD Single Zone Hockey tournament, KUD IV Zone Volleyball Tournament etc.
- Readers Club- The College established a Readers Club to encourage the reading habits among its students
- Environmental Awareness Programme- Under this programme, various activities are organised to create awareness about environmental issues
The college library is spacious. It has rich collection of 6000 Books. The library has Bar-code software and book circulation is operated through this system.
There are 15 computers in the campus. Also, there is 1 Lap-Top Computer and LCD Projector.
- SC Scholarship
- ST Scholarship
- Indian Post Metric Scholarship
- Physically Handicapped (Financial Assistance from Karnatak University, Dharwad)
- Backward Classes and Minorities Scholarship
- Minority Scholarship, Bangalore
College Infrastructure and Facility