The D.N. Jain College, Jabalpur was established on 1st July 1949. The college started with a very humble beginning under the shelter of Danveer Late Sawai Singhai Munni Lal Jee Jain and Late Shree Bhagwat Sharan Audholiya. The college is run by D. N. Jain Boarding House Society Jabalpur. The college is located in the heart of the city. The College has separate well-furnished classrooms, library and modern laboratories. The College is affiliated to Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur and recognized by University Grant Commission.
The campus of D.N. Jain College is provided with a well-equipped library with a wide collection of journals and books. The library includes latest collection of books, encyclopedias, journals and magazines dealing with latest topics and the number of books in the library are more than 20,000.