M.S Ramaiah Institute of management is one of the famous management institutes by Business India. This institute was established in 1995. This institute has a mission to prepare the upcoming managers with integrity, knowledge and with leadership qualities so that they contribute to the growth of our country India.
- This institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- This institute has been rated A+ category management institution by Business India
- Under the Gokula Foundation many reputed institutes come like engineering, medical, dental, nursing, pharmacy, hotel management, law, super specialty hospital, School of advanced studies etc
- Every year this institute also provides the place to all their students to meet and interact with each other in the free environment through alumni meet
Research Centre Activities:
- M.S.Ramaiah Management Review- is a bi-annual research journal in the management discipline. It brings out research based articles on general management contributed by academicians and practicing professionals
- Sankalpa- It is a newsletter being published quarterly covering the events, programmes and activities that take place in and around MSRIM
- Marketing Club- This club is responsible for the activities like presentations, group discussions, quiz, and brain storming on various aspects of branding, advertisement, market dynamics
- Finance Club- It is student driven club which conducts activities like Mock Stock Market Sessions
- Newspaper Club- Students at MSRIM also run a Newspaper Club which serves as a platform to share their knowledge about current affairs and views on the issues- economic, political and financial that impact the external world
- Industry Interaction Club- Getting placement being one of the goals of every student, the club, not only formulates policies but also educates the students, arranges soft skills and communication courses, presentations, seminars and facilitates campus interviews
- Dance & Music Club- To harness these skills, activities are designed & delivered
- HR Club- The HR Club, one more initiative of the students, aims at creating a platform to share academic and organizational practices in order to reinforce and go beyond the theoretical concepts
- MSRIM has a large collection of books related to management and its relate subjects
- The library has a total collection of more than 15000 books
- It subscribes to a large number of print and online journals, databases such as EBSCO Business Source Premier, J-Gate, and Capitaline Plus
- Most of the library's activities are computerized using "LIBSOFT", an integrated library software package
- The Institute provides the students exposure to state-of-the art technology integrated with the teaching and learning facilities
- The ICT & Lab facilities include a dedicated 8Mbps bandwidth Internet leased line
- The Institute has been consistently ranked among the top 70 B-Schools in India and top 10 B-Schools in Bangalore in Surveys by leading publications like Outlook, Business Standard, Business World etc
- The Careers 360 conducted a survey and published its results in February 2014 issue where the institute is ranked 30th in the country and 3rd in Bangalore.
- The Business India Magazine in its issue of December 2013 has rated the Institute as an “A++” Grade Institution.
- The Outlook’s survey on Best B-Schools in October 2013 ranked the Institute as 61st in India and 5th in Bangalore.
- In the survey conducted and published by MBA Universe in November 2013, the Institute is ranked as the 70th in the country and 8th among B-Schools in Bangalore.
- The Business Standard in its June 2013 issue ranked the Institute as the 72nd among the B-Schools in India.
- The Business World’s survey ranked the Institute as 77th in India and 7th in Bangalore in its July 2013 issue.