M.S Ramaiah Institute of Management (MSRIM) is one of the premier institute of management in India that was established in 1995. Approved by AICTE, New Delhi, MSRIM has been rated A+ management institute. It is also a part Gokula Education Foundation (GEF). It is also ISO 9000:2000 certified institution that has well-qualified faculties in academic as well as corporate world. It has constantly managed to rank among the top 70 B-Schools of India in various surveys published by Outlook, Business Standard, Careers 360, etc. The campus of the M.S Ramaiah Institute of Management is located on the New BEL Road of MSR Nagar, MSRIT Post, Bangalore.
- Huge collection of more than 15230 volumes, 9866 titles, 110 National and international journals, reference, circulation, current awareness information, reprographic, bibliographic, data search facilities, resource, etc. managed by a software package called LIBSOFT.
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Indoor and outdoor sport facilities with a sports complex
- Well-equipped computer lab
- Health club
- 180 computer systems in the lab
- Audio-visual equipments for classroom teaching
- Conference hall
- On campus and off campus separate hostel facility for both boys and girls.
Research Centre Activities
- M.S. Ramaiah Management Review: A bi-annual management discipline research journal to bring out the research-based articles of academicians and practicing professionals
- Sankalpa: A quarterly newspaper that publish the happenings related to the institute.
- Marketing Club: Club to organize presentations, group discussions, quiz, and brain storming on various aspects of branding, advertisement, market dynamics.
- Finance Club: Student driven club to conduct activities like Mock Stock Market Sessions.
- Newspaper Club: Students at MSRIM also run a Newspaper Club which serves as a platform to share their knowledge about current affairs and views on the issues- economic, political and financial that impact the external world.
- Industry Interaction Club: Getting placement being one of the goals of every student, the club, not only formulates policies but also educates the students, arranges soft skills and communication courses, presentations, seminars and facilitates campus interviews.
- Dance & Music Club: To harness these skills, activities are designed & delivered
- HR Club: The HR Club, one more initiative of the students, aims at creating a platform to share academic and organizational practices in order to reinforce and go beyond the theoretical concepts
- The Business India Magazine in its issue of December 2013 has rated the Institute as an A++ Grade Institution.
- The Outlook(s) survey on Best B-Schools in October 2013 ranked the Institute as 61st in India and 5th in Bangalore.
- In the survey conducted and published by MBA Universe in November 2013, the Institute is ranked as the 70th in the country and 8th among B-Schools in Bangalore.
- The Business Standard in its June 2013 issue ranked the Institute as the 72nd among the B-Schools in India.
The Business World’s survey ranked the Institute as 77th in India and 7th in Bangalore in its July 2013 issue.