Fortune Institute of International Business is a premier co-ed Business School that was established by Mr. R.K. Shrivastava in 1995. Founder of the institute is a great entrepreneur who is a recipient of Vijay Ratna Award, Gem of India Award, U. N. Award and Hind Rattan Award. It is 1st Indian MBA institute to have unique curriculum in Finance, Operations, H. R., Marketing, etc. fields. It is also AICTE approved and accredited by NBA. It also offers AIU approved PGDM program.
The campus of the FIIB is located on Plot No.5 Rao Tula Ram Marg, Opp Army R&R Hospital in Vasant Vihar, Delhi.
It has strategic collaborations with renowned international management institutions and boards for student and faculty exchange:
- Project Management Institute (PMI), India
- National Human Resource Network (NHRN), India
- The University of Tampere, Tampere, Finland
- Sam M. Walton College of Business (University of Arkansas), USA
- International Center for Promotion of Enterprises - ICPE, Yugoslavia
- Department of Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Department of Executive Education
- Department of Faculty Research
Research and Research Centres:
- CeSIBA (Centre for Service Innovation & Business Agility): is an initiative established to ideate, design and nurture innovation in services, often with a view to improve business agility in public, private as well as social sectors.
- SDC (Sustainability Development Centre): Founded in 2011, it aims at contributing towards the sustainability development of India as well as other developing world.
- FCRC (FIIBs Case Research Centre): Aims at creating an intellectually-stimulating learning environment to motivates students to acquire interdisciplinary bodies of information through case education discussion.
- Yogendra Goyal (Batch 1997), Corporate Senior VP & Head of Sales - WNS Global Services (North America)
- Sandeep Sandhu (Batch 1998) Founder - Texporto Pte Ltd. (Singapore)
- Abhijit Das (Batch 2000), Head (Marketing) - Delhi Duty Free Retail Ltd
- Trailukya Dutta (Batch 2007), Senior Marketing Manager - DS Group (Dharampal Satyapal Ltd.)
- Mohit Gupta (Batch 1997-99)CEO, House of Patels, Dubai, UAE
- Ravi Virwani (Batch 2003-05), Product Manager, Reliance Finance
Students Opted Out
Dual Job Offers Received
Tripple Job Offers Received
- Air-conditioned classrooms with modern audio-visual equipments.
- Auditorium with latest audio-video set-up.
- Library has over 13, 000 books, 191 periodical/journals, 750 audiovisual and multimedia formats, 2, 300 online national and international subscribed journals, and modern library automation softwares.
- Computer labs with LAN internet connection.
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Hostel facilities for girls and PG accomodation for boys.
- Fully functional hygienic cafeteria.
- FIIB Traditions
- Founder(s) Day
- Meraki, a Pan-Asia business plan competition for entrepreneurs
- Ranbhoomi, an annual sports event
- Samavesh, an inter-college Fest
- Sankalp, an Employability Fest.
- Ranked 42nd by Business Today Best B School Survey
- Ranked 48th Among Top 140 B schools In India By The Week MaRS
- Ranked 3rd in B-Schools of excellence and 11th in North India: CSR-GHRDC survey, 2012
- Ranked 1st in Global Exposure and Rated A +++ in overall Ranking: Go-Getter Magazine
- Ranked 40th Among Top 100 Private B Schools In India By CAREER 360.
Awards and Achievements:
- Business School with Best Academic Inputs In Finance Award: Dewang Mehta Award
- Top Institute of India Award: CSR
- Best Management Institute for International Business in India Award: Brands Academy
- B-School Business Leadership Award: Asia’s Best B-School Awards, Suntec Singapore
- Business School with best Industry Interface Awards: DNA & Stars of the Industry Group Awards and Dainik Bhaskar B-School leadership Awards
- Innovation Leadership Awards
- Up to INR 1, 50, 000 scholarship to per student on the basis of Past Academic Performance, Score in Competitive Examinations and Relevant Work Experience
- At the end of 1st year of the batch, 3 top scoring students also receive a special merit scholarship.