The Fore School of Management best known as FORE, is a management institute located in New Delhi, India. FORE stands for 'Foundation for Organizational Research and Education'. Established in 1981, the school is located in heart of South Delhi.
• It was established as a non-profit institution for advancement of Management Education, Research, Training and Consultancy
• The Institute is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education
• The Institute is a part of Association of Indian Universities
• The College’s Mission is to achieve and sustain Leadership in Management Education, Research, Consultancy and Development
• It offers Post Graduate education. In addition to its main academic programs, FORE is also engaged in Research, Consultancy, seminars, academic conferences and research publications
The College has Institutional Memberships with major Institutes like:
• Asian Regional Training and Development Organization (ARTDO) International, Philippines
• Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), Hyderabad
• Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM), New Delhi
• FSM Features in the Asian Directory produced by the EMD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
• Management Libraries Network (MANLIBNET)
• BRICS Chamber of Commerce & Industry, New Delhi
The college also has Academic Partnership with Foreign & national Institutes and Universities like
• Harvard Business School Publishing Corporation (HBSP), USA
• College of Business Administration, Savannah State University, USA
• Jamia Hamdard University for Ph.D Program.
The Institute has very big alumni network, some of them are:
• Alok Kr. Sahoo who is Head – Risk Scoring and Pricing in Standard Chatered Bank
• Anirvan Roy who is GM-Forex in Thomas Cook India Pvt Ltd.
• Bindiya Chopra who is Manager Financial Advisory Service in Price Waterhouse Coopers
The Institute has broad-based MOU/bi-lateral agreement with following institutes which include exchange of students:
FORE – FSCD organizes LAN gaming at Genesis witnesses overwhelming participation from various B-schools every year.
Some of the events are:
• Anubhuti: The Corporate Interaction Division of FORE School of Management organizes ‘Anubhuti’ sessions through the academic curriculum. The sole objective of these sessions is to give the budding managers a taste of what lies ahead for them. Esteemed corporate come to the college premises to share their first hand experiences about their industry of expertise.
Genesis is the annual fest of FORE School of Management.
The FSM Library is the backbone of academic and research activities at FORE School of Management..
The Computer Centre has state-of-the-art computing facilities that are available to Students, Faculty and Departments.
Achievement and Ranking
When it comes to ranking figures speak more than anything else:
• FORE has been ranked as A+++ highest rating by research firm CRISIL in 2011
• 17th best B-School in India in 2011 by DNA (newspaper) India Networks
• Ranked 21 in India by MBA Universe.com
• Best B-School Award 2013 by ASSOCHAM
A total of 42 scholarships are available to the students. The scholarships are divided into three categories:
• Category 1: If a student’s aggregate family income including self is less than Rs. 1.80 lacs per annum, then the scholarship award will be 100% tuition fee waiver.
No. of Scholarships: 2
• Category 2: If the student’s aggregate family income including self is Rs.1.80 lacs per annum or higher, but less than Rs 3.50 lacs per annum then the selected student may be given a scholarship of 50% tuition fee waiver.
No. of Scholarships: 24
• Category 3: If the student’s aggregate family income including self is Rs. 3.50 lacs per annum or higher, but less than Rs 6 lacs per annum then the selected student may be given a scholarship of 25% tuition fee waiver.
No. of Scholarships: 16
|Course||Avg. Annual Fees||Rating||No. of Seats|
|Doctor of Philosophy [PhD] in Management||INR. 1,500||6.9 Out Of 10||--|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM]||INR. 5.5 Lakhs||6.9 Out Of 10||--|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM]||INR. 5.5 Lakhs||6.9 Out Of 10||120|