Apollo Institute of Technology ,Kanpur - College Courses List

Apollo Institute of Technology

Village Sundhela, Block - Sarsul,, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh   |   ESTD : 2008   |   Approved By: AICTE   |   Type: Private
0 Reviews   |   7525003807,0512-2159283, 2159284, 07525003811   |   mail@apollointech.com, ad.acad@apollointech.com
Save your shortlist, get updates, college recommendations etc.

Overview Information

About College

Apollo Institute of Technology, Kanpur was established in 2008. College has been established primarily in response to ever growing needs of the technical man power in core and manufacturing industries and information technology.

  • Vision of the college is “To become a preferred destination not only in the state of Uttar Pradesh but also in whole India and finally globally for high quality and value based technical education”
  • Mission of the college is “To bestow our students with Scholastic attitude, Spirit of scientific enquiry, personal & professional integrity, knowledge of cutting-edge technologies, passion for the service of the mankind through competent faculty, adequate infrastructure, conductive academic environment for achieving & sustaining excellence in engineering & allied areas, meaningful interaction with industry and all-round progress of our nation”
  • College is approximately 18 km. from Ramadevi and 25km. from the Kanpur Central Railway Station. The airport at chakeri is approximately 12km. from the campus
  • College is approved by AICTE and affiliated to GBTU

Extracurricular activities -

  • Indoor Games
  • Outdoor Games
  • Seminars
  • Workshops
  • Quiz

Facilities -







Journals Subscribed


Multimedia literature


Robotics lab


Boys Hostel (Seats)


Girls Hostel (Seats)



Festivals -

  • UDDIPAN 2011- It is annual festival organized by Apolo Institute of Technology.

College Infrastructure and Facility

Student Discussion

  • KHUSHI 2016-08-02 13:26:10

    Are the courses affiliated by any University?

  • RADHIKA SHARMA 2016-07-17 14:20:10

    What is the minimum eligibility for admission?

    • Kb Nethravathi 2016-08-18 13:38:51

      Admission through SEE - UPTU 2011 Counseling: Candidates are advised to always mention the Institute Code in the admission form during counseling. The Institute Code of Apollo Institute of Technology, Kanpur is 353. The total no. of seats alloted SEE - UPTU counseling are 85% and remaining 15% seats are filled through management. 1st preference to GBTU - SEE rank holders and 2nd preference to AIEEE rank holders and third preference to the candidates who have secured 60% marks in 10+2 Examination