A.G.L. Degree and P.G. College is established in 1991. The college offers Bachelor degree and Master degree course in the field of Arts, Science, Business Administration, Law, Commerce and Business Administration.
- The College is affiliated with Andhra University.
- A student at AGL College undergoes an educational experience that extends beyond the academic to the cultural and the practical.
- The College is a Study Centre for Pondicherry University - Directorate of Distance Education.
- The Management members are highly educated and most of them possess Doctorate Degrees.
- The college’s infrastructure is well furnished with all modern facilities.
- A.G.L. Degree and P.G. College is located in Vishakhapatnam district in Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
Placements: Nearly 310 students were recruited in Infosys, Wipro, IBM, VSNL, HSBC, etc.
- The library has a huge set of volumes covering the entire gamut of engineering discipline.
- The Library is placed at the first floor left block of the main building covering a area of 432 square meters and covering a total of 11258 volumes based on 2418 titles.
- The library also has a wide range of journals and magazines which include international magazines.
- While automation of Library is in evolution.
- Along with Multimedia Computers, the Library also has reprographics facility.
- There are different blocks maintained for boys and girls separately in a pleasant and pollution free environment far away from the busy and disturbing noise traffic of the cities.
- The boys’ hostel has 24 hours water, electricity and other basic need
- Hostels are provided with a very effectual wardens and in-charges that always take care about the welfare of the students.
- Strict rules and regulations are practiced in the girls’ hostel regarding the visitors.
- AGL Degree and PG College achieved 70% pass results in 2012.
- Nutan Agarwal got first rank in 2008 results.
- AGL Degree and PG College achieved 97% pass results BCA
- Several candidates have been selected in the campus drive.
College Infrastructure and Facility