Arya College, Ludhiana is one of the best college in the state. The college was established in 1946 and affiliated to Punjab University, Chandigarh. The college offers Bachelor, Mater and Research Programmes in the field of Arts, Commerce and Science
- The College is centrally located in Civil Lines on Maharishi Dayanand Road
- It is spread over 10 acres of land
- The college has best and the latest academic infrastructure, sports facilities and professional guidance for cultural and social activities. The college offers airy and comfortable class rooms, vast play grounds, well-equipped science and computer laboratories, technologically advanced, newly built high-tech AC Seminar Room, beautiful and spacious auditorium for all round development of students
- It also has a separate Women Wing exclusively for girl students
- Sukhbir Singh Grewal, an Indian Hockey player
- Mr. Gurdishpal Singh, an Indian Hockey player
- Hardeep Singh, an Indian Hockey player
- Mr. Rajesh Dhir, an Indian Badminton player
- Jagdeep Singh, an Indian basketball player
- NSS- The college has NSS that conducts activities like Blood donation camp, eye checking camp, health awareness programme etc.
- NCC- The college has a unit of NCC (Air Wing). It aims at grooming the youth of the country and provides basic military training to the students to develop leadership, sportmenship and secular outlook
- Educational Tour- The college arranges educational tour every year to provide students with experiences outside their everyday activities
- College Magazine- The college publish annual magazine `The Aryan’ so that students can express their ideas and talent
- Sports- The college is famous for its excellence sports performance. The college organizes various outdoor and indoor games like Volleyball, Football, Chess, Badminton etc.
College Infrastructure and Facility