Vidya Pratishthan's College of Engineering has far fledged commitment to develop technical knowledge and combined personality. VPCOE was established in 2000 to meet evolving and social needs.
• Among top 5 colleges affiliated to Pune University in result of examination.
• It is also certified for ISO 9001:2000 and is located in Baramati in district Pune of Maharatra.
• Friendly clean environment, dedicated staff, state-of-art infrastructure facilities has helped in promoting the top status to it.
• VPCOE also offers vast scholarship schemes for students plus Free Studentship for the children of Primary School Teachers and Non- Teaching Staff.
• The nearest airport from Baramati is located at Pune. The train journey of 3 hours to Pune is feasible too.
Vidya Pratishthan's College of Engineering has memberships with some of the following institutions:
• Computer Society of India (CSI)
• Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture, Pune
• The Institution of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers (IETE)
• The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
• Association of the Managements of Un-aided Engineering Colleges (Mah)
|Year 2011-2012||Year 2012-2013||Year 2013-2014|
|Company Name||No. of Students||Branch||Company Name||No. of Students||Branch||Company Name||No. of Students||Branch|
|08||Computer, IT||Amdocs Software Solutions Limited||1||Computer, IT||Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd., Pune||17||Computer, IT|
|Persistent Systems Pvt.Ltd. Pune|
|Bharat Forge Ltd. Pune||08||Mechanical||Crab & Taur||6||Mechanical||Softenger Technology Solutions||1||Computer, IT|
|Texas Instrument Bangalore||01||Electronics & Telecom||Cummins India Ltd. Pune||1||Mechanical||Cummins India Pvt. Ltd.||3||Mechanical|
|ORACLE Financial Services Software Ltd.||02||IT, Electronics & Telecom||Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd., Pune||6||Computer, IT||Bharat Forge||2||Mechanical|
|Patni Computer Services||12||Comp, IT, Electronics & Telecom, Mech.||Joshi Jampala Engineering Pvt. Ltd., Satara||01||Mechanical||Maharashtra Public Service Commission||9||Civil|
|Syntel, Pune||03||Comp, IT, Electronics & Telecom||T.E. Short-listed candidates for SSB Interviews||13||Electronics & Telecom, Electrical, Civil, IT||IBM India Pvt. Ltd.||1||Computer|
|Cummins India Ltd. Pune||02||Mechanical||Tecxtronics Design Systems (I) Pvt Ltd., Mumbai||4||Computer, IT|
|Godfrey Phillips, India||1||Mechanical||Accurate Sales & Services Pvt. Ltd., Pune||4||Mechanical|
|Crab & Taur||6||Mechanical||Syntel Inc.||60||Computer, IT|
|IBM India||2||Comp, IT||QED Enabled services||2||Comp, IT, Electronics & Telecom|
|Mahindra Ugine Steel Co. Ltd.||01||Civil||Quinnox||1||Computer, IT|
|Hi-tech Pvt. Ltd.||4||Mechanical||Chroma Energy Pvt. Ltd.||3||Mechanical|
|Indian Army||2||Electronics & Telecom, Mechanical||DRDO||1||IT, Comp , Electronics & Telecom|
|Indotech Industrial Solutions Pvt. Ltd||7||IT, Comp, Electronics & Telecom, Mech, Civil & Electrical|
|Scorpius Trackers Pvt. Ltd.||3||Mecanical|
VPCOE hosts its cultural and technical event in the month of March. These are Verismo and Spirit.
This library has an excellence collection of books & journals and other reading materials. It has good collection of CD-ROMs. It uses Bar-code Technology for transaction of books. The Library has a pool of 20 machines connected to internet for surfing worldwide knowledge ocean, various important professional E-journals and accessible to staff and students.
Total Volumes : 25638
Total Titles : 8566
Reference Books : 989
National (Journals): 72
CD's and Video Cassettes: 1,776
The various services available at the Library:
Library has Online Public Access catalogue.
Reading Hall Books Service
Ten books are issued for same working day.
Books Return Drop Box
Take no time for returning the books.
Photocopy service is provided to the students.
Library provides excellent reading hall facility. For students studying late tea, Coffee and biscuits are provided at nominal charges.
Library provides internet service to the users.
These books are issued to a student for seven days.
Book Bank Service
These books are given to students for complete term.
For healthier body of students Physical Education department provides indoor as well as outdoor sports facilities. 2 full-fledged gymnasiums are separately available for girls and boys are established in the campus.
A hall with a seating capacity of 2000, is fitted with all the modern gadgets including a 35 mm projector to screen movies. The hall is a hub of cultural activities and competitions in co- curricular fields.â€‹
Following are the scholarship schemes of VPCOE:
• Govt. of Maharashtra, Social Welfare Department e-Scholarship
• PG Scholarship for GATE Students
• AICTE Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme for J & K Students
• Merit Cum-based Scholarship for the Minority Community Students
• Govt. of Maharashtra, Tribal Welfare Department e-Scholarship
|Course||Avg. Annual Fees||Rating||No. of Seats|
|Bachelor of Architecture [BArch]||INR. 64,183||--||40|
|Bachelor of Technology [BTech]||INR. 47,710||5.2 Out Of 10||60|
|Master of Technology [MTech]||INR. 73,347||5.2 Out Of 10||18|