Anand Arts College was established in the year 1963 by Shri Ramkrishna Seva Mandal. The college is affiliated to Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar. The college offers undergraduate courses in various fields of arts
- The college is located in Charotar area of Gujarat
- The college started with 272 students but now the college strength has grown up to 1800
- The college is developing under the aegis of Shri Ramkrishna Seva
- Anand Arts College aims at providing value-based education to students
- NSS- NSS of the college organize activities like Blood donation camp, Tree plantation camp, Different competitions for one whole week under the programme “Gurjar Nar- Nari”
- NCC- Cadets participate in many integration camps, regular camps and special camps. For years the college has set example by infusing in the students the sense of discipline and self reliance
- Cultural Committee- Cultural committee provides platform to the students for the development of their hidden talents in the area of Fine arts by motivating them to participate in inter-college youth festival, Volcano, club competitions etc. In the inter-college youth festival the students participate in Folk Dance, Drama, Skit, Mime, Light Vocal, Rangoli, On the Spot Painting, Poster, Clay Modeling, Quiz, Debate, Elocution, Mimicry Competition.
- Seminars - The college organizes various seminars, workshops and symposiums. 53 seminars have held during the last four decades. National seminars on "Samkalin Hindi Katha Sahityame Tute Parivaric Avam Samajik Sambandh" in Hindi Department,"Sanskrit Tatva Paramparame Natya Prastuti" in Sanskrit Department, "Women and Higher Education" have been organised
- Workshops- 23 workshops in various subjects have been held by the College since 1982 in the college
The college library is well-equipped with 47,574 Books and 91 Magazine , Journals & Newspapers.
The college facilitate 50 computers and a well-furnished computer lab.
College Infrastructure and Facility