Sri Krishnadevaraya University is a government funded school in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India. The University was established on July 25th in the year 1981. The University is named after a supporter of crafts and knowledge, Sri Krishnadevaraya, of the Vijayanagara dynasty of the sixteenth century.
• The university is a branch of the recent postgraduate centre of Sri Venkateswara University, started in 1968.
• The S.V.U Postgraduate Centre achieved self-ruling status in the year 1976 and Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management was established with financing from the UGC.
• In the year 1988, the University spread its wings from a unitary, private establishment into an affiliated, full fledged institution. The post graduate centre at Kurnool under the banner of Sri Venkateswara University came under the aegis of Sri Krishnadevaraya University in 1993.
• The Sri Krishnadevaraya University College of Engineering & Technology was a self funded initiative in 2006.
• Post graduate courses and research programmes are offered by the University at the Anantapur University College and Kurnool post graduate centre.
• There are a total of 38 graduate courses spread across twenty eight departments.
• There are eleven post graduate courses spread across 8 divisions.
• The University became an affiliated University in 1987.
• The institution is dedicated to spreading knowledge through qualitative higher studies in the areas of Kurnool and Anantapur.
The University offers various kinds of courses on different subjects. It also offers B.A., B. Sc, B.Com, M.A., M.Sc, M.Com and other post graduate degrees. M. Phil, PhD and engineering courses are also available at the university. Here is a basic overview of the subjects and departments present at the University.
• Mathematics - economics - statistics
• History – political science – adv. Hindi
• History – economics – political science
• Botany – zoology – chemistry
• Maths – electronics – computer science
• Zoology – physics – chemistry
• M.A Adult, Continuing Education, and Extension
• M.Sc., Applied Mathematics
• M.A Applied Economics
• M.Sc. Biochemistry
Sri Krishnadevaraya University is known for its extracurricular activities. These include a plethora of blood donation camps, polio programmes, diabetes identification camps and other health cognizance advancement exercises. It has additionally participated in the different rounds of Janmabhoomi.
Affiliated Colleges at Sri Krishnadevaraya University -
Why Join Sri Krishnadevaraya University ?
It provides other facilities like Sports, Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Comp Labs and Laboratory. My teaching staff is efficient on training with good Examples. There are a total of 38 graduate courses spread across twenty eight departments. There are eleven post graduate courses spread across 8 divisions. The institution is dedicated to spreading knowledge through qualitative higher studies in the areas of Kurnool and Anantapur. The Institution provides placement to eligible students through Campus Interviews from reputed companies..
What is the placement facility of this University ?