Pailan College of Management and Technology is an educational institution for higher studies that was established under the Pailan Group to meet the manpower training and knowledge up gradation needs of the industry. It is affiliated to the West Bengal University of Technology and is approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
The campus of the college is located in Bengal Pailan Park, Sector 1 Phase 1, Amgachia Road, Joka, Kolkata.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Business administration
- Hotel Management.
- A central library with 2 divisional libraries has about 15, 926 books, 7 journals, 2 e-journals, 958 CDs and DVDs, 7 newspapers and institutional membership with DELNET, British Council, and American Library Association.
- Engineering lab.
- Computer lab.
- Dual AC and OHP classroom.
- Wi-Fi facilities.
- Seminar hall.
- Well furnished hostel facility.
- Marketing Club: Marketing activities involving team building and group coherences and cases from various fields of marketing are studied.
- Human Resource Club: The activities of this club includes Case study, best manager hunt.
- Finance Club: Finance club of the college.
- Splurz: Cultural event of the college.
- Tech Mahindra
- Reliance Communications
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Spice Jet
- Columbia Asia
- IBM and many more.
College Infrastructure and Facility