YMT College of Management (YMT-COM) was founded in 2006 to impart courses in Management and Computer Application. Dr. G.D. Pol Foundation, earlier known as Yerala Medical Trust and Research Centre was registered in the year 1989 under the Bombay Public Trust Act of 1950.
- YMT College of Management is located between the Kharghar hills and the Arabian Sea, the imposing edifice of the College is strategically located near the Mumbai Pune Highway.
- The 68,000 sq. ft. Management college, Inaugurated by his Excellency, Shri S.C Jamir ,Governor of Maharashtra is an impressive spacious state of art structure providing an enriching and invigorating experience.
- The AICTE Approved MMS Course has sanctioned intake of 120 (First Shift) & 120 ( Second Shift) The AICTE Approved MCA Course has sanctioned intake of 60 (First Shift) & 60 ( Second Shift).
- YMT College of Management supports the quest for knowledge which empowers an individual and helps one to accelerate one's own development.
- Cultural Activities: The Institute’s Cultural Committee organizes various cultural events like Street Plays, Synergy, Rangoli Competition, Dandiya, Diwali and Sankranti celebrations etc.
Literary Activities: The Academic Committee takes keen interest in involving students in literary activities like participation in debates, quizzes, book review and movie reviews.
Technical Activities: Technical Activities in the Institute like debates, quizzes and various management games infused with lot of fun creativity & learning. The Students of Computer Sciences from the various colleges allover India participated in large numbers in this Technical fest. The range of events included provided a perfect example of the Holistic approach of the TECH-FEST.
- Library: A well-stocked library with over 10,000 (ten thousand) books is available for students. YMT College of Management subscribes to various national & international journals and is also connected to various e-journals. The reading hall is spaciously designed and the online connectivity and available resources make the library a favorite haunt for students.
- Computer Labs: A well-equipped Computer Laboratory with computers, printers & other peripherals. A server with high speed internet connectivity helps the student’s access information from across the world. The entire campus is Wi-Fi enabled.
- Auditorium: The College is equipped with a seminar hall with a seating capacity of 150 students and a large auditorium with a seating capacity of 350.