With the mission to provide value based education and research in zones of management the institute tracks international training such as Socratic dialogue for teaching and learning and Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning (POGIL).
- Approved by AICTE, the institute was awarded for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programme.
- It is ranked 21st among Best Business Schools by Business Standards & AIMA, located at Bachupally city of Hyderabad in the province of Andhra Pradesh.
- Dr. Kamal Ghosh Ray, Director of Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management and Professor of Finance Hyderabad awarded Literati Club membership by Emerald (UK).
- The B-School offers PGDM courses in Marketing and General Management.
- VJIM is constantly employing students in corporations such as Google, Naukri, Deloitte, Wipro, Info edge, Cognizant, Axis Bank, KVB, DE Shaw & co, HDFC, TATA Projects, HSBC, and Bank of America, etc.
- The college also provides facilities of learning center, IT & language lab, hostel accommodation, sports complex, auditorium and health center.
- MSME Centre at VJIM include: Research (Conceptual and Empirical), Case Development, National and International Platform for Knowledge Exchange and Management Clinic.
- For meritorious students, VJIM facilitates the scholarship on basis of CAT/ ATMA/MAT/XAT score.
- Along with imparting knowledge the college provides learning resources, free Laptops and Business Newspaper
- Events such as National QUIZ, India Debate Competition, and Bi-Annual Alumni Meet are also a part of this college.
- World art infrastructure with well-equipped class rooms, auditorium and Wi-Fi campus.
- Online learning resources like Ebsco, J-gate and PROQUEST.
- Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning (POGIL), summer internship or field projects and reverse orientation.
- The institute operates under the head of Vignana Jyothi, a non–profit organization founded by an assembly of Industrialists, NRI’s, Businessmen, Professionals and Academicians of Andhra Pradesh.
- Vignana Jyothi was registered under the Andhra Pradesh Public Societies Registration Act during the year of 1991.
For inculcating the ability to learn real time circumstances the college has PGDM curriculum in following structure of programmes:
- Marketing in Banking, Finance Services and Insurance, Business Analytics and Pharma.
- General Management in Finance, Marketing, Information Systems and OB/HR.
Along with catering education to the students, VJIM works on events and clubs organized in the campus which are highlighted as beneath:
- CK Prahalad Memorial National QUIZ.
- Academic Clubs
- Activity Clubs
- Peter F Drucker Memorial All India Debate Competition.
Entrepreneurship Development Training
IT & Language Support Lab
This Section consists of Computer Center and English Lab. The brief details of services offered by these two are as below:
- Computer Center: provides multi-user interface with the connection of LAN cable. The computer center also flourishes the facilities of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), Visual Studio and Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE).
- English Lab: integrates its talent pool with strong grounding of technical skills and various interactive and learning tools along with phonetics facility.
VJIM Library is huge collection of innovative information services and knowledge resources that includes books, journals, AV Resources & Databases.
- 15167 Volumes of books.
- 61 International journals, 151 National journals, and 34 Magazines.
- J-GATE, CAPITALINE, ECONOMIC OUTLOOK and ABI/INFORM ProQuest databases.
- DVD, DLP Projector and VCD players.
The placement lays emphasis on job creators instead of job seekers through the process of dynamic requirement. Some tycoons have achieved their place in distant land like USA. With the help of Knowledge Transfer and Training Access the campus has got tie-ups with the subsequent groups:
- Aptisol Consulting - dealing with developing and training students in ability skills.
- Hum consulting- dealing with training students on their soft assistances.
- Health Room
- Sports Complex
Chrysalis: is an annual cultural event organized by students of the college.
Faculty International Achievements
- Dr. Kamal Ghosh Ray - Awarded distinguished international Literati Club membership by Emerald (UK).
- Sishir Polasani.
- K. Suresh.
- Dr. K. Martina Rani.
Institute is ranked 21ST among B-Schools by Business Standards & AIMA.
- Total fee of PGDM - 6,50,000(Approx.)
- 2 merit scholarships up to 50% of charges are obtainable to first two ranks in each Trimester.
- According MAT/C-MAT and CAT/XAT Percentile some scholarships are awarded.
College Infrastructure and Facility