South Indian Education Society (SIES) College of Management Studies is a privately owned Business-School that was established in 1995. Founded by SIES, it is ISO 9001:2008 certified B-School of Mumbai. The campus of the college is located in Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswati Vidyapuram, Plot 1-E, Sector V, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has also signed MOUs with Reliance Jio, Bombay Stock Exchange for research and professional training programs, and Microtechnologies Ltd.
- General Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- International Business
- Corporate social Responsibility (CSR)
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech MGMT.
- Library of the campus has about 24, 500 books, 47 national and international journals, 1, 261 CD and DVDs, 600 in house project reports, with institutional memberships with British Council Library, American Library, MELIBNET, TISS, and IDIGR.
- 18 spacious classrooms.
- 5 large seminar halls.
- 300 networked terminals and 5 MB broadband intrenet faciility.
- Student activity center.
- Auditorium with 225 seating capacity.
- Yoga and meditation center.
- Banking and ATM.
- Hostel facility for boys and girls.
- Virtualities: Annual management fest.
- Parivartan: Annual Marketing event.
- Mudrank: Annual financial event.
- Nirman: An nnnual forum that facilitates discussion of relevant issues in the field of Human Resource through debates, Case study etc.
- Biogerant: Biotechnological oriented business fest to encourages cooperation between the management and research sector.
- Pharma Vision: Annual convention organized by pharmaceutical undergraduates.
- Itellect: Event organized by MCA students to create the ambiance required to acknowledge the students of the latest development in the field of Information and Technology by virtue of management workshops and simulation.
- Pixel: It is an inter-college photography event organized by MCA.
- Akansha: This is the annual event organized by the ones associated with the institute through the e-MBA programs and brings the top notch corporate expertise and experienced professionals on the same platform.
- La Melange: Annual alumni meet of the institute.
Ranking and awards:
- Ranked 15th in the 2013 issue of Business Baron B-School survey amongst top 50 B-Schools.
- Times Group(s) TNS B-School Survey of 2013 ranked SIESCOMS as 13th on Factual Rank Score Card.
- 7th Indy's Best B-School Leadership Award in 2013.
- B-School Leadership Award and Best B-School with Innovative Marketing to the Target Market Segment Award in 2013 by DNA and Star of Industry Group.
- Ranked AA among all B-schools in Mumbai Region across Marketing, Finance, and HR Streams in 2012 by Free Press Journal B-School Ranking.
- 18th most preferred college by the marketing placement companies as per the Forbes Rating.
- Ranked 31st amongst all Indian B-School in ET-Business School Ranking 2011.
- All India Management Association Ranking for 2009 it was ranked A2 among all B-schools.
- IMC Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality (IMCRBNQ) Award for 2008.