Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies (DSIMS), Mumbai is the B- School which is established to fulfill the dream of the students who wants their bright future in management field. The institute aims at providing professional management education to students & thereby provides highly motivated & skilled management professionals to the industry.
- DSIMS has been conceived with the ambitious objectives of developing professional expertise & skilled manpower in all functional areas of management.
- DSIMS is another milestone in the history of Rajasthani Sammelan that has done unmatched service in the field of education in the commercial capital of India. The business school has been promoted to fulfill the dream of the promoters who have aspired to provide value based management education that would fulfill the needs of all the stakeholders.
- Shri Mahavirprasad G. Saraf, Rajasthani Sammelan has set up a world class management & post-graduate institute that will be a center of excellence in post graduate education, research and consultancy. The institute has been named after Shri Mahavirprasadji's mother, Late Smt. Durgadevi Saraf.
- The Institute offers Masters in Management Studies affiliated to the University of Mumbai with specialization in Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations & Systems.
Recognitions & Tieups:-
- DSIMS has been awarded ‘Fastest Growing Private Education Institute 2012-13’ in the ‘Business School’ category Process Advisors & Evaluators-KPMG in India.
- DSIMS has been awarded by Lloyd’s Register LRQA.
- Interactive Seminar with Mrs. Rashmi Bansal: An interactive seminar with Mrs. Rashmi Bansal, Author and Entrepreneur, was organized by DSIMS for the first & the second year students of the PGDM and MMS batch on 10th September, 2014.
- Foundation Day & Academic Inauguration of the 5th Batch of MMS & 4th Batch of PGDM: The Academic Inauguration was held on the 8th of August 2014. The chief guest was Mr. K. V. Srinivasan, CEO of Reliance Commercial Finance and Reliance Home Finance.
- Post Budget Panel Discussion: DSIMS had organised a panel discussion on the Budget 2014 at its premises in Malad on Saturday, July 12, 2014 between 10 am to 12 noon.
- Convocation 2014: A convocation (from the Latin convocare meaning "to call/come together"). This special purpose is to celebrate the hard work by the of DSIMS.
- Sabrang 2014: SABRANG the annual Cultural cum Management festival of the Institute celebrates the energy and zest at DSIMS. It showcases the pulsating and youthful spirit of the students.
- International Conference on The Rise of Asia-Opportunities and Challenges: "Regional development in the international scenario can be viewed in the light of, the conscious effort on the part of the countries of a particular region to form a sense of collectivity.
- Touge 2014: A Marketer’s Drift is the 2nd dedition of the Marketing Conclave enunciated by DSIMS on 18th February’2014. The theme – MARKETING DYNAMICS is woven around identification of emerging consumer needs, Communication, Innovative Product Development Strategies, Distribution & Controlling challenges.
- Supply Chain Conclave: 0psession 2013 - Reimagining Supply Chains: DSIMS in association with Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISCM) organized an informative Conclave on Supply Chain Management – Opsession 2013 - at their campus on 25th October 2013.
Library: The satae-of-the-art library houses 144 journals, 3000 books, 5 databases, nationa; and International magazines & newspapers. E-Library can be accessed from anywhere in the campus.
- Dhurmal Bajaj Bhavan: It is a community hall which was constructed in the year 1975-76 with the handsome donations received from Shri Dhurmal Bajaj Charity Trust & other philanthropists of the community.
It is air conditioned hall in the ground floor with the seating capacity of 350 persons.
- Durgadevi Saraf Hall: It is constructed in the educational complex of Rajasthani Sammelan & is an air conditioned sound proof hall with state of the art facilities. It has a seating capacity of approximately 300 & more persons.
- Rajasthani Sammelan has started an educational outlet in its educational complex by the name of Ramnarayan Saraf Educational Outlet. This educational outlet is dedicated to the memory of late Shri Ramnarayanji Saraf.
- Rajasthani Sammelan has started Vijay Pal Singh Health Centre on the ground floor of the new building of Ramniwas Bajaj English High School and Deviprasad Goenka Management College of Media Studies, in memory of late Shri Vijay Pal Singh.
- Rajasthani Sammelan has started IRB Scholarship Endowment Fund to provide scholarships to all meritorious students of all the institutions of Rajasthani Sammelan. This will give encouragement to many brilliant students to achieve further excellence in education. Meritorious students will be further motivated to work hard and give their best performance in the field of studies.
- Rajasthani Sammelan proposes to start a Freeship Endeavour Fund to provide freeship to those students who cannot afford education due to lack of funds. Freeship Endeavour Fund will provide opportunity to many deserving students to obtain suitable education and thereby make progress in their life by becoming properly qualified.
Tags:Davars College | Chanakya Institute of Management Studies and Research - [CIMSR] | Bharati Vidyapeeths Institute of Management Studies and Research - [BVIMSR] | Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Management Studies | BV Institute of Management Studies and Research - [ BVIMSR ]
College Infrastructure and Facility