D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, a prestigious college of india was established in 1952 and is affiliated to University of Mumbai. It is placed in Matunga, Mumbai, India. It is run by Modern Education Society, Pune. Its campus occupies 10 acres (40,000 m2) of land. It offers undergraduate and graduate degrees, including Ph.D. programs.
- The College has been referred to as "prestigious" by The Times of India
- It is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with grade A
- D.G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce is a premier institution in the field of higher education.
- Mr. Ajit Agarkar, Former Cricketer
- Mr. Subhash Dandekar, Chairman, Camlin Industries.
- Ms. Urmila Matondkar, Bollywood Actress
- Padmavibhushan Dr. Anil Kakodkar, Eminent Indian nuclear scientist, chairman of the Atomic Energy Commission of India
- Department of English
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography
- Department of History
- Department of Marathi
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Commerce
- National Cadet Corps: The College NCC Unit has an equally prestigious history. The unit is attached to the 3 Mah Bn NCC and has produced over 40 NCC cadets
- National Service Scheme
- CASSO, the Commerce Association
- TATTVADARSHAN, the association of the Department of Philosophy
- ECONOMICA - Economics Association
- RUPELA - English Literary Association
Ranked 45th among India's Best Science Colleges by India Today 2011.
Tags:D.G. Ruparel College of Arts Science and Commerce | DGA Professioanl Institute | Chetanas Institute of Management and Research | Chandrabhan Sharma College | Burhani College of Commerce and Arts | Bhavans College | Agurchand Manmull Jain College - [Day College]
College Infrastructure and Facility