The NORTHCAP UNIVERSITY is one of the top 10 MBA colleges in Delhi NCR.
Programme Outcomes (POâ€™s)
By the end of the program from the top MBA college in Haryana, the students should be able to:
1. Apply the knowledge of functional areas of business management, economics, technology and law for integrative solutions to complex management problems. (Multidisciplinary Knowledge)
2. As one of the Top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR, we guide students to Communicate effectively in different business contexts and situations so as to be able to receive and give clear instructions, comprehend, write reports, prepare documentation and make effective presentations. (Verbal and Witten Communication)
3. Function effectively as an individual and as a team member in diverse and multidisciplinary settings (Individual and teamwork)
4. Apply a variety of organizing, planning, controlling, and team-building and communication skills for effective management and leadership of organizations. (Managerial and Leadership Skills).
5. Develop business awareness through continuous study of newspapers, periodicals, journals and media and develop the ability to assess and evaluate the competitive business environment. (Awareness of Business Environment)
6. Apply modern tools for computation, simulation, and analysis of business problems and use research-based methods including data collection, analysis, interpretation and synthesis of information leading to logical conclusions. (Investigative and Analytical Skills)
7. Demonstrate IT knowledge and skills for efficient and effective business processes and develop innovative methods of applying IT and e-commerce for competitive advantage. (IT proficiency)
8. Top MBA colleges in Gurgaon help students to generate business ideas, develop business plans, understand regulatory requirements, and locate sources of finance and other resources to start new business ventures. (Entrepreneurial Skills)
9. Demonstrate ethical conduct in personal and professional decisions and appreciation of business ethics and social responsibility and environmental concerns in the decision-making the process. (Professional Ethics, Environmental Concerns & Social Responsibility)
10. Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning. (Life-long Learning)