Hi i am also pursuing MBA from quantum university 2020â€“2022 batch so If u wanna take admission in quantum then you should have more than 50% of marks in graduation from any stream. it is mandatory for student to appear for one of these entrance exam CAT, MAT, CMAT / XAT with good percentile.Benefits of the course â€” Attaining managerial/leadership roles is easy as students gain in-depth knowledge in banking & finance ,
Numerous jobs opportunities are available,The students acquire a professional qualification in banking .
QUNATUM UNIVERSITY HAVE SPECILIZATION IN
1. HUMAN RESOURSE MANAGEMENT (HRM)
3. INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
5. SUPPLY CHAIN & OPERATION MANAGEMENT
The program provides wide range of management education , interdisciplinary programs , entrepreneurship skill , communication skills etc .this year will be 12th batch of MBA and 10 batches have passed out and have been placed with best MNCâ€™s in india .our highest package in MBA has been 14 lakhs and our average package is around 5 lakh. Every year almost 85% of our batch gets placed and the rest opt for higher studies like PHD. Some of the companies like HDFC bank, CocaCola, Axis Bank, Amazon, Flipkart and many more well known international companies hired students.
ASSURED PLACEMENT MBA PROGRAM (APMP)
It is being offered to meritorious and career-oriented MBA aspirants. The coveted APMP brings a range of benefits for the students, which include :
1. An Assured Placement with a minimum CTC package of Rs 4.00 Lakhs per annum* at the time of passing out or within six months of passing out !
2. A cash-back equivalent to the difference between 4.00 Lakhs and the actual placement package in an unlikely possibility of getting placed below the assured package.. For e.g., if a student gets a CTC of Rs 3.50 Lakhs per annum, then a cash back of Rs 50,000 shall be made to the student.
3. The best-in-class return on investment (ROI) and an assured golden career take-off .
4.Defeats the uncertainties of placement that the Covid times have created throughout the world.