The Indian Institute of Management (Indore) has been on a roll since its inception. IIMI is really one of the best business schools in the country that is giving the country a good number of world-class business leaders.
• IIMI was set up in the year 1996.
• Ti is the sixth in the fantastic family of those management schools that have been supported by the state.
• It is imparting the best of education in the field of education related to management, industries, PSUs and various government sectors.
• IIM Indore has been registered as a Society under Societies Registration Act, 1973.
• IIMI is supported, nurtured, promoted and most importantly funded by the kind and generous Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
• IIMI is positioned on the top of a beautiful and scenic hillock.
• The campus area is 193 acres.
• There are many infrastructures ranging from sports complex, hostels, IT part and campus (residential).
• There are many facilities in the class rooms, library, sports and the like.
• Students are getting the chance to explore the world of extracurricular activities. There are various clubs that are helping the students to come up and show their hidden talents.
The Indian Institute of Management Indore has got really brilliant infrastructural facilities. The internet connectivity is A-class. The hostels, blocks, departments, admin blocks, the seminar block and the library, all are very much well equipped. The hostels have been provided with LAN service. The internet speed remains blazing all the time and thus helps the students to remain connected without any hassle. IIIM Indore is on the threshold of becoming the best business school.
There are many programs (both academic and executive) that are being offered by IIM Indore. IT orientation, learning through experiments and social sensitivity are the exceptional characteristics of the academic programs of IIM Indore.
• Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP)
• Post Graduate Program in Management, Mumbai (PGP-Mumbai)
• Post Graduate Program in Management-MX, Mumbai (PGPMX-Mumbai)
• Post Graduate Program in Management- Ras Al Khaimah, UAE (PGP-RAK)
• Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
• Five Year Integrated Program in Management (1PM)
Executive Programs: Executive Programs are also provided. Some of them are:
• Management Development Program (MDP)
• Broadband Based Executive Education Programs (BBBEEP)
• Certificate Course in Business Management for Defense Officers (CCBMDO).
IIM Indore provides for many extracurricular activities. Some of the clubs are as follows:
• Consulting Club
• Entrepreneurship Cell
• Equit -I
• Infinit -I
• Mercur -I
• Pragat - I
• Quiz Club
• Student Body
There are many facilities that have been provided. Some of them are as follows:
Hostels: The hostels are really very brilliantly equipped.
• There are accommodation for all the students pursuing full-time residential programs
• There are separate blocks and floors both for the men and the women.
• Single seated as well as double accommodated facilities are there.
• EPGP participants have their own hostel block. Same is the case with FPM participants.
• The designs are very aesthetic and the blocks (of hostels) are located around the most favourite spot of the students – the canteen.
• Common rooms are there for the students.
• Some of the blocks have been provided with lawns.
• TV sets are there with DTH service.
• Indoor games like dart game, table tennis, chess and carom are there.
• Water purifiers and coolers are there.
• Medical centre is there, ATM and also barbershops have been provided. Laundry service and courier service have also been kept.
• The rooms have been furnished with cots that are made up of teak. Computer table, chairs and closets and shelves.
• The rooms have internet connection.
• The staffs (for housing keeping) is doing a really good service and cleaning the rooms, corridors every now and then.
• The mess facilities are truly fantastic and thus provides for excellent service.
• There is provision for both veg. and non-veg. food items. Snacks, chocolates, ice cream, biscuits and soft drinks are also there for the students.
• There is a night canteen provided for the students. It remains open form 11 am to 5 pm.
• From noodles and parathas, fruits and juices are there in the hostel.
• There is a stationery and snacks store kept for the students.
Sports facilities: Sports facilities are there in IIMI. Some of them are:
• The lawns are open and very spacious, thus students can go for jogging.
• Badminton, football and outdoor games are played very often. However, here also cricket rules the heart.
• The hostels blocks are equipped with a basketball court or may be badminton or may be both.
• Gymnasium is also encouraged in IIMI. The gym is fully equipped with rowing machine, bikes for exercise, multigym and stepper.
• The floor of the gym has a fine layer of plywood and is completed with a kit for boxing, punching bags and the like.
Swimming Pool: Swimming pool has been provided with for the students to have a go at swimming. The size of the pool stands at 50 M x 25 M.
Class Rooms: The class rooms are very well equipped with all the latest and teaching supporting systems. Accommodation is about 120 students. There are projectors (LCD and O/H). There are microphones, multimedia notebooks, TV, video payers and infrared pointers provided in the class rooms. Audio-visual assistance is also being taken of in the class rooms. The class rooms are air-conditioned and thus heat never intrudes.
|Course||Avg. Annual Fees||Rating||No. of Seats|
|Executive MBA||INR. 18 Lakhs||8.3 Out Of 10||--|
|Graduate Diploma in Education||INR. 70,000||--||--|
|Graduate Diploma in Management||INR. 2.2 Lakhs||8.3 Out Of 10||--|
|M.Phil/Ph.D in Management||--||8.3 Out Of 10||--|
|MBA/PGDM||--||8.3 Out Of 10||--|