Acharya Brojendra Nath Seal College has a brilliant history to boast of It was formerly known as Victoria College. Way back in 1888, Maharaja Nripendra Narayan, who was an enthusiast in expanding learning in this region.
- The first Principal of this College was J.D. Goodley and the first Indian who graced the chair of the Principal was erudite Acharya Brojendra Nath Seal.
- A.B.N. Seal College / Acharya Bojendranath Seal College is a Institute located at in Cooch Behar district of West Bengal, India.
- It is affiliated with University of North Bengal.
Students' Union: The College has a student’s union. The student’s union takes the responsibility of organizing Fresher's Welcome, common room activities and cultural programmes of this College etc.
- Every year the Annual Social of the College 'NABARUN' is also organized under the leadership of the student’s union.
- It also subscribes various journals and periodicals as Nature, Science etc.
- Career Advancement Committee: This UGC sponsored center arranges Career Counseling for the students where companies of different standard used to recruit employees according to their needs.
- Equal Opportunity Center: The UGC sponsored center caters on the needs of the female students as well as SC/ST and minority section, who are economically backward by helping them in fixing their objectives with the help and guidance of District Industrial Center and private local entrepreneurs indifferent streams.
- Remedial Coaching Centre: This UGC sponsored center arranges special classes for SC/ ST/ OBC and minority section of the Society in all subjects, under financial assistance from UGC.
- Women's Cell: Guidance and counseling Centre for Women students under Lady Teachers interact with the female students on various socio-economic and cultural barriers faced by women.
- Education Tour: Department organizes educational tours for all students. These tours are both educative & entertaining for the students.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC): Admission to the NCC is open to all students. Every year cadets pass the NCC "B" and "C" certificate examinations.
- National Service Scheme (NSS): The College also has a very active NSS wing, which performs laudable activities to help the students grow up as responsible citizens of tomorrow.
Library: This College itself has a well-equipped library located in a separate building in the college premises. It has a Reference section, a lending section and Reading Room.At present, the library has over 55,000 volumes. The total number of journals subscribed by the College is 42.
Sports: The College playground is in the area of about 10,000 sq. m. which is well maintained. The students for over more than three decades are participating in various competitions. The college won 1st and 3rd position in state level Inter-College Quiz Competition at Kolkata.