Identify the topics
It is worth spending a day or two to note down the topics that needs to be covered in each subjects. This could also be done online with ease if you use some of the most advanced revision websites.
Read your notes and highlights
If you have been making notes and highlighting texts in a standard text book.
Remember the 80/20 principle
This simply means that 80% of your results come from 20% of your work. The remaining 80% of the work is often not that productive for NBE AIPGMEE result.
Breaks between topics:
It is important to take short breaks between topics and subjects during AIPGMEE Exam preparation. It is good to do something relaxing or take a 30 minute nap.
Review your AIPGMEE Exam topics & Sleep well
A quick review of the topic after the break helps to find new points and connections. It enhances memory of the topics. This could be a mental exercise that can be repeated after each topic. It is hard to say what suits for everybody but as a general rule 6-8 hours sleep is good during the last month.
AIPGMEE Exam Reference Books
It is important to study from right books to score well in the AIPGMEE Exam. This AIPGMEE Exam is tough to crack and a student must be well-prepared to get qualifying marks in the exam.
College Notification Exam Notification News Update
A Review cannot be left blank, please give review.
A Rating cannot be left blank, please give rating.
A Review & Rating cannot be left blank.